KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Let's have a video game war.

Let's have a video game war.
Started by: Troll killer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Troll killer

Worried Let's have a video game war.

Ground war! Halo wars, star craft, war hammer 40k dawn of war 1 and 2.
Just to mix things up the humans are on the same team IOM, UNSC and Terran. The Protoss, cov and tau are on the same team. And flood, Zerg and tyranides are on the same team. The location is a huge planet with 20 contents. The only air forces allowed are banshies and other air craft of that type.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:14 PM
Troll killer is currently offline Click here to Send Troll killer a Private Message Find more posts by Troll killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I only know about Halo Wars so I can't really say.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troll killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I only know about Halo Wars so I can't really say.

If that's the case then why did you comment? Just saying man. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:35 PM
Troll killer is currently offline Click here to Send Troll killer a Private Message Find more posts by Troll killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

That's too much to wrap my head around

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 10:54 PM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Paste: Nids dominate.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:03 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

They do. >_>

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:04 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The WH40K side doesn't originate in a video game, so this is probably going to get closed. I believe 3-ways aren't allowed either.

EDIT: My bet would be on the "bug" team.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:04 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troll killer

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Paste: Nids dominate.

Maybe but IOM isn't new to them they will teach the others how to handle them same with tau. They could hold beat them yes? confused

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:07 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Troll killer
Maybe but IOM isn't new to them they will teach the others how to handle them same with tau. They could hold beat them yes? confused
Not without PIS. >_> The IOM are also a lot better than their allies, who will serve as cannon fodder at best and biomass at worst, feeding the growing Tyranid horde who will, by the way, eat their allies and use the biomass into Tyranids, making the Tyranids the most powerful faction off the bat, the Tau and IOM both have had very limmited success at fightign the Tyranids without a very large force decdicated to the task.

It took every ship in the Ultima segmentum to stop Behemoth, Kraken admittedly ate PIS, but Leviathan is going strong and fighting the most space marine chapters to ever face a single foe since the Horus Heresy, with guard support while also nomming the Orks, Tau, and the Eldar.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Mar 24th, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:10 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troll killer

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Not without PIS. >_> The IOM are also a lot better than their allies, who will serve as cannon fodder at best and biomass at worst, feeding the growing Tyranid horde who will, by the way, eat their allies and use the biomass into Tyranids, making the Tyranids the most powerful faction off the bat, the Tau and IOM both have had very limmited success at fightign the Tyranids without a very large force decdicated to the task.

It took every ship in the Ultima segmentum to stop Behemoth, Kraken admittedly ate PIS, but Leviathan is going strong and fighting the most space marine chapters to ever face a single foe since the Horus Heresy, with guard support while also nomming the Orks, Tau, and the Eldar.

There on the same team they don't kill each other. That would cause fighting between the flood zerg and tyranids witch would make them 3 separate teams soo ya dose not work in this one

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:21 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I realize that the thread is against the rules, but I'll indulge anyway. The OP isn't very clear on the numbers of the combatants. Is it all of the Terrans, Protoss, Tyranids, Flood, Imperium, etc.? If so, then I don't think a single planet will be a big enough battlefield...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:25 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Bug team rakes this. They outnumber everyone by a truly massive degree.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:45 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Troll killer

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I realize that the thread is against the rules, but I'll indulge anyway. The OP isn't very clear on the numbers of the combatants. Is it all of the Terrans, Protoss, Tyranids, Flood, Imperium, etc.? If so, then I don't think a single planet will be a big enough battlefield...

About a million or so forces each

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 11:57 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Troll killer
There on the same team they don't kill each other. That would cause fighting between the flood zerg and tyranids witch would make them 3 separate teams soo ya dose not work in this one
So, the bug team is forbidden from instawinning by converting their forces into Tyranids? Lame.

They still win. >=P They'll reproduce fastest, and the Tyranids fastest among them.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:07 AM
Troll killer

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So, the bug team is forbidden from instawinning by converting their forces into Tyranids? Lame.

They wouldn't be allies if they did that they would be food.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:09 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Flood solo, then eat the Tyranid and Zerg.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:25 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Warhammer 40K is not video game-originated. Further, we do not allow 1v1v1 matches.

Feel free to reorganize the concept into a team vs. team version, though, as long as it's video games only.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2011 12:33 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote