KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Arrow vs The predator

Green Arrow vs The predator
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Green Arrow vs The predator

Green Arrow vs A predator..Not a pred like the ones from Alien vs Predator but a elder predator or preda-king or whatever you call these b*tches...

Anyways who would win in a fight?

Discus!!!

cool

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:48 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Pred 10/10

Bankai.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:49 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

I'm thinking the same thing. I was going to do a thread like this with Cap instead of GA, but the Predators have too much Teck and weopons. They also have a the strength advantage.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:51 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Not to talk about that the elder preds could easily rip/lift a tank.

Bankai.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:53 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aqua-pimp

I don't think it wil be that easy ..Green fought stronger adversaries before and came out of top + he's got a sh*tload of trick arrows...
And last time i checked Green became all kung fu style and badass and sh*t...No preda-king gonna have a hard time with this one .. wink

cool

Old Post May 30th, 2007 05:02 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ollie doesn't have that good tracking skills. Nor can any of his arrows harm a Predator. Predator in a stomp.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 30th, 2007 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yugotank
Idiot's Delight

Ollie can beat a Preditor with ease.

He would just break out the old "Boxing Glove" arrow and KO the preditor!

Attachment: green_arrow_2.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 05:01 AM
yugotank is currently offline Click here to Send yugotank a Private Message Find more posts by yugotank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Predator turns invisible and has a big ass shoulder mounted plasma canon, but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that. i say green arrow. The predator is nothing but cannon fodder, even in their own comics

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that

Now thats a feat for a such a primitive guy like Tarzan eek!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kazenji
Now thats a feat for a such a primitive guy like Tarzan eek!

thats what i said as i wiped my bum with the third issue

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 08:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

With prep = Predator 7/10
Without prep = Ollie 7/10

Good fight yes

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 02:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by willRules
With prep = Predator 7/10
Without prep = Ollie 7/10

Good fight yes

I'd guess the predator wins regardless of prep.

They get jobbed out a lot, but if we're taking that out of the equation? Preds are hoss'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:24 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not to mention the pred has that bomb thing lets just hope green arrow is stupid enough to hang around.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Predator turns invisible and has a big ass shoulder mounted plasma canon, but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that. i say green arrow. The predator is nothing but cannon fodder, even in their own comics

Can someone say..PIS?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Yyeah, f*ckin Tarzan, hes like a legend, u'd have to be either retarded, from a foreign country, under the age of 2, ignorant, dead or just plain stupid to have never heard of him.

Pred takes this in a stomp. Why? Well GA may have all those trick arrows but that doesnt mean crap if he cant see him or find him. Predator stays cloaked, and kills GA with one good plasma bolt to the brain. Ollie's head gets incinerated.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:23 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote