KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes (SunGold and Moonsilver) maybe?

Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes (SunGold and Moonsilver) maybe?
Started by: JediKatarn1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes (SunGold and Moonsilver) maybe?

I would have to say the best Pokemon series was the Gold/Silver/Crystal series set in the Johto region that come out for GBC. What would you say if Nintendo remade the games for Nintendo DS but with D/P graphics, new alterations, added features, different storyline, compatibility with D/P wirelessly, Wifi connection, new items and a new region to explore similar to the sevii Islands that were for FireRed and LeafGreen. If I was a Nintendo programmer or art illustrator I would design Pokemon SunGold and MoonSilver for Nintendo DS. Sorry Alana but your very classy and sweet. I'm 23 your 21 correct? I'd sure love to go out with you. ikes!! Your something. Ok back to the topic so what do you think should Gold and Silver be remade for DS?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:54 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:08 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I loved Silver, Vulpix only is in Silver stick out tongue thus obviously Silver > Gold.

Do not try to defy my divine logic stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:17 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Bark Town!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:22 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You're borderlining stalker, JediKatarn. Next time I see you bring up an attempt to hit on Lana in a public thread, especially in her own forum, you're getting another warning, if not more.

In regards to the actual topic, Gold and Silver were so far my favorite, besides Blue and Red, obviously.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Yes I would very much like this.

Silver/Gold are definitely the best Pokemon games made.
However if they make it I just hope they will lessen a bit on all the gadgets etc they have implemented in the newer ones, I would rather see more of a port then a remake.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:36 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Red/Blue/Yellow FTW. That's where my Pokemon gaming fizzled out. I can go back to those, but the newer games just... aren't the same.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 06:48 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Rex your her boyfriend now? I didn't stalk her. I introdued myself and I certainly did,"NOT" harass her. I'm acutally sticking up in her defense. How else are people suppose to meet these days? I like her. Real men don't confuse balls with brains, but the false prophets have no balls spirtually and emotionally and say what they wish. At lease I had the guts to talk to her. People meet more online then in person, but I know the world is a scary place. I want to get to know her better. Shes very attractive and I would beat the living chit out of you for the way you and the Scourge have treated me. condsending female dog.

Last edited by JediKatarn1 on Oct 6th, 2007 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 03:24 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorites are and always will be Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. (I played all of them more than once by the way)

I was the most excited for them and by them, not to mention I was at my youngest when playing these ones.

So yeah. These ones hold the most nostalgic purposes for me.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 03:36 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
What Rex your her boyfriend now? I didn't stalk her. I introdued myself and I certainly did,"NOT" harass her. I'm acutally sticking up in her defense. How else are people suppose to meet these days? I like her. Real men don't confuse balls with brains, but the false prophets have no balls spirtually and emotionally and say what they wish. At lease I had the guts to talk to her. People meet more online then in person, but I know the world is a scary place. I want to get to know her better. Shes very attractive and I would beat the living chit out of you for the way you and the Scourge have treated me. condsending female dog.

Watch your mouth, unless you want to be banned. You were told to back off,. I HAVE had stalkers on here before.

I think you might have missed the hint from your last failed attempt, but I am not interested nor will I ever be. Don't even attempt it again because it's just putting you lower and lower on my shitlist.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 03:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by JKozzy
Red/Blue/Yellow FTW. That's where my Pokemon gaming fizzled out. I can go back to those, but the newer games just... aren't the same.

I know what you mean, I think the orginal Elite four in Blue/Red where the best.

But as a game my personal favourite is Silver

Originally posted by JediKatarn1

Wow.....okay......

It appears to me she is not playing 'hard to get' I advise you just leave her alone. Plently other fish in the sea, right?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:49 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Red and Blue are the best Pokemon games! Bulbasaur FTW!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:56 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I adore Bulbasaur happy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:27 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Overall, I'd go for Fire Red. Same as good ol' Red, same pokemon that were actually interesting, but with the graphical updates and game fixes of the later series. Woohoo!

I do remember enjoying Silver, though. Just not as much as Red.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:28 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

...LavaRuby and OceanSapphire?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 12:50 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

JediKatarn1 got restricted?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 01:15 AM
sasukegaruto
pervysage

gold silver remakes

Originally posted by Lana
Watch your mouth, unless you want to be banned. You were told to back off,. I HAVE had stalkers on here before.

I think you might have missed the hint from your last failed attempt, but I am not interested nor will I ever be. Don't even attempt it again because it's just putting you lower and lower on my shitlist.
i thought u said watch your mouth! but this conversation got out of hand.remakes would be a very good idea or maybe instead of kanto as extra why not johto?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:47 PM
sasukegaruto is currently offline Click here to Send sasukegaruto a Private Message Find more posts by sasukegaruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope they give you another chance. If you do get one don't ruin it.

Anyway, New Bark Town and recieving repetitive messages on the phone from digital girls FTW.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 8th, 2007 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 01:50 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by shin_gear
I hope they give you another chance. If you do get one don't ruin it.

Anyway, New Bark Town and recieving repetitive messages on the phone from digital girls FTW.

And boys.

And boys.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rotflmfao!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:53 AM