KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Devilsaur vs Link

Devilsaur vs Link
Started by: Remindme

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Devilsaur vs Link

Link is armed only with a Sword similar to the Mastersword but none of it's powers, and a Hyrule shield. To win this Link needs Skill

VS

A Devilsaur, What you see is what you get, huge Dinosaur like reptile. (Ignore the Undead, that's just me)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:39 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Which Link?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:57 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Er....let's go with.....Ocarina of Time. Only Zelda i've played.

Feel free to comment on the other Links though

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:01 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

OoT Link is dead. Only Link that can win this would be Twilight Princess Link.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Re: Devilsaur vs Link

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remindme
Link is armed only with a Sword similar to the Mastersword but none of it's powers, and a Hyrule shield. To win this Link needs Skill

VS

A Devilsaur, What you see is what you get, huge Dinosaur like reptile. (Ignore the Undead, that's just me)

You are a lying liar! That is not your lifetime kills

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:39 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Okay...CC has gone crazy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:52 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

(please log in to view the image)

My brother have taught me how to check up what could be false claims about characters in World of Warcraft stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:57 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

How?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:03 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Since Remindme is playing on an european server, his character information is accessable for public trough the site:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/

If you then search for his character name and list them after realm, which he have posted in his signature- you get his character up. That combined with the fact that I know his level and class makes it very easy to pick him out of all the characters named 'Ventus' smile

I there can see his level, gear, stats, talents, skills, reputation and Player-Vs-Player progress.
I can also see his professions, which guild he is a member of and the information of all his guild members big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:08 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Okay...kind of glad I don't play World of Warcraft now.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:12 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I quit a long time ago, while my brother quit just recently stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 04:13 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
You are a lying liar! That is not your lifetime kills
you hurt me deep, do you think i am a liar?

You considered that not my most played character?

It's just my current preffered character

Last edited by EvilAngel on Dec 4th, 2007 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:33 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by ESB -1138
OoT Link is dead. Only Link that can win this would be Twilight Princess Link.

so, what about Twilight princess Link, how does he win?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

you hurt me deep, do you think i am a liar?

You considered that not my most played character?

It's just my current preffered character

Which is your mass-murderous character then? smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:46 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

OH! You got told! CC has burnt your @$$!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 06:47 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Which is your mass-murderous character then? smile

Of course i am! I wouldn't post something on my signature with pride if it wasn't my handiwork erm

Rogue is a psychopath in the making, mark my words, he will become evern greater than that of my mage!

Doesn't anyone trust me? sad

Originally posted by ESB -1138
OH! You got told! CC has burnt your @$$!!

I don't think she did.... or didn't mean to, or something

and

Answer what i posted before

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:04 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

so, what about Twilight princess Link, how does he win?

He can throw a 10-50 ton goron with ease, overpower Ganondorf in a sword lock, and is really uber powerful. TP Link would be more than able to defeat Devilsaur.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:10 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Of course i am! I wouldn't post something on my signature with pride if it wasn't my handiwork erm

Rogue is a psychopath in the making, mark my words, he will become evern greater than that of my mage!

Doesn't anyone trust me? sad

I don't think she did.... or didn't mean to, or something

and

Answer what i posted before

My brother sat a lot of hours each day for multiple months to gain High Warlord rank. This was before Alterac Valley was cross realmed and he had a total of around 40.000 honorable kills.

Are you saying that YOU who have started playing relativly recent has one level 54 character and a second character with 31393 Honorable kills? stick out tongue

Are you blaming me for not trusting your words, considering how much time my brother spent on it and reached just somewhat over you? [He is a great player]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 08:37 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

My brother sat a lot of hours each day for multiple months to gain High Warlord rank. This was before Alterac Valley was cross realmed and he had a total of around 40.000 honorable kills.

Are you saying that YOU who have started playing relativly recent has one level 54 character and a second character with 31393 Honorable kills? stick out tongue

Are you blaming me for not trusting your words, considering how much time my brother spent on it and reached just somewhat over you? [He is a great player]

Yep, i'm just that good big grin Your brother clearly isn't violent enough ^^

Seriously though, that is killing blows. Which i am good at getting because i only trigger off my finisher (slice & dice being an exception) when then have very low hitpoints left.

Ohhhhh, You get those ranks via killing? then i must kill more!

Who knows? if he played long ago maybe the system changed? Or maybe i'm just that much better big grin*someone whisphers* not bloody likely * SHUT UP YOU!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:59 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

They removed the ranking system when the expansion was released stick out tongue

What is your 31393 character's name? smile

My brother had some mad gear stuff

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:03 PM