KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 4 Predictions

POTC 4 Predictions
Started by: Shadow0fabandit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow0fabandit

POTC 4 Predictions

This thread is for predictions of Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

You all know it is bound to happen wether it be in the near future or it be later on in the future.

My Prediction:

Will, Elizabeth, and their son have a family gathering. Boot Strap informs Will of a secret pertaining to the Dutchmen curse that if true love is found that he is no longer bound to the Dutchmen. Jack, Barbossa and the Black Pearl crew are taking two different methods in finding the fountain of youth. Calypso begins her revenge upon the pirate lords which takes Will, Elizabeth, Jack, and Barbossa into an epic battle to save Piracy, along with the world.

Your thoughts?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:49 PM
Shadow0fabandit is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow0fabandit a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow0fabandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

The already saved piracy but saving the world sounds okay hehe smile

I wonder who the villain would be besides Calypso..

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:53 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow0fabandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IheartPocky

Well yeah I know that, but I was just thinking that they can't leave out the fact that Calypso wants revenge on the Pirate lords. As for a villian besides Calypso, they would have to introduce a new character and make even more evil than Beckett.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 11:59 PM
Shadow0fabandit is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow0fabandit a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow0fabandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Here's what I think 4 would be about and Will and Elizabeth won't be in it.

Jack Sparrow has set off to find the Fountain of Youth and Barbossa (who is also looking for it) sets off to hunt down Sparrow and get back the map. Little do either of them know that the prince of pirates himself, Sam Bellamy, is also hunting down the famous Fountain of Youth.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 02:58 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starfish

I just wonder if there will be something in number four that concerns Liz's feelings for Jack, even thought they were seriously cut out of number three. I still think Jack's comment of- you can try and convince yourself of that- was not only made tongue in cheek.

What if it takes true faithful of heart love to break the ten-year curse on Will, but her heart is partially owned by Jack, even if she does not mean for it to be? I don't know- but I am somewhat disappointed that they completely downplayed any relationship building between Jack and Liz.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 03:38 AM
starfish is currently offline Click here to Send starfish a Private Message Find more posts by starfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow0fabandit

Originally posted by starfish
I just wonder if there will be something in number four that concerns Liz's feelings for Jack, even thought they were seriously cut out of number three. I still think Jack's comment of- you can try and convince yourself of that- was not only made tongue in cheek.

What if it takes true faithful of heart love to break the ten-year curse on Will, but her heart is partially owned by Jack, even if she does not mean for it to be? I don't know- but I am somewhat disappointed that they completely downplayed any relationship building between Jack and Liz.

You had to know it was going to happen.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

My prediction is that At World's End is the end of the Pirate movies. I'm a fan of the POTC films, but I'd rather it be a trilogy.

As for Jack and Liz, I'm glad they didn't "work out." Jack's comment is merely something Jack would say, being that he considers himself to be the suavest of the suave.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

It might be hard to get Kiera and Orlando back for a fourth pirates film, but I could see them trying to get them to come back. They'd have to come back for at least a scene or two; it wouldn't be any fun without some Will and Elizabeth in the new film. big grin

I can't help but wonder if the writers aren't tossing about the idea of Elizabeth and Will finding a way to break the curse, or to bend the rules a little to allow them to see each other during the ten years.

I have a few ideas on what they could do, but really, there is so much they could do it's almost impossible to imagine what they come up with. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:39 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calypso

I posted somewhere here the following:

Jack uses the compass to sail to Isle deMuerta to see if the island has popped back out of the sea yet. He takes as much swag as he can load on his dingy and sets sail to Burmuda to find Gibbs and buy a ship. On the way to find Gibbs, Jack is sitting in his dingy one night and pulls a golden lamp out of one of the sacks of swagg and has it in his lap just stroking the fine gold that it is made of and out pops a genie. ( I really think Mark Curry would make an excellent genie.)

After finding Gibbs in another pig sty, they sail out to find Agua deVita and on the way run across Marty, Cotton and parrott, Mulroy and Murdoch, Pintel and Regetti on a spit of land that Jack had been made Governor of and they set course for Agua deVita.

Simple, easy to remember. I like it.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:12 AM
calypso is currently offline Click here to Send calypso a Private Message Find more posts by calypso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well, I think it would be fun if our two favorite pirate lords got to the Fountain of Youth and wah-la, it doesn't even work. It can't be that easy. Plus, has anyone been to St. Augustine? I've drunk from it.

I would love another movie only if Will and Liz will be in it too. We need our trio.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 01:57 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

I already told you how I'd introduce Jack into the mix, didn't I Willo? *ggg*

Elizabeth would still be Pirate King, so I imagine she's at Shipwreck Cove, and we could get Teague in there too, and Jack pops in to ask for um...help and/or money and other things. That'd be great.

Then they realize they need Will's help, so they figure out a way to get to the Land of the Dead to find him, and he joins them etc. Fun fun all around. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post May 27th, 2007 02:03 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

One of the pirate lords should be their next villain. I could see that.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 02:38 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smilingwisdom

If POTC 4 happens, this is what it could be.
Barbossa and Jack will - surprise, surprise - fight over the Black Pearl (in a hilarious manner of course). Bothh will seek the Youth Fountain, but Jack might also seek some mysterious ship he´ll offer Barbossa instead of the Pearl. But something will happen to the ship, it´ll sink or maybe be ending with Elizabeth (is she still considered queen of the pirates?), anyway, both pirate captains wind up still battling over the same ship, and might actually take on sharing it for a cliffhanger to a never-to-be-shot POTC 5, where Jack now´s the route, and Barbossa has a secret key, so they´ll be both forced to sail towards the horizon together, constantly battling over whose authority is higher.
Calypso, yeah, she´ll be revengeful, yet not dumb enough to let the British East Indian TC take over the entire ocean business. As a side plot she might get Davy Jones reanimated to live as a normal being (but that would be too hollywoodish).
Lizzy and Willy, well, hm, hard to say. Elizabeth will be fed with the Youth potion, from the youth fountain - otherwise their relationship will end within the next 50 years. Or they find a way for her to join the Flying Dutchman crew....no, sorry forget about that one.
They could also make POTC a late prequel, explaining how Jack became Jack and stuff, maybe even how Calypso got trapped into Tia Dalma and it might even show some slight indicators/encounters with Will and elizabeth as kids, ....maybe not.
Elizabeth might be briefly shown as a pirate lord.
Well, anyway, they decide to do a fourth movie, it´ll better be good.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 03:47 PM
smilingwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send smilingwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by smilingwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

*cough cough* just before will retires as the FD captain sailorleo goes on a hunt to the underworld to save the man that she loves *anyone says mercer i'll have your guts for garters* she decided to con liz and jack into going to inspire some sparrabeth along the way to hell....during this mas exodus there is a meatloaf musical tribute *j/k lol*

norrington is rescued make outs around....and yep.....blockbuster gold right there.......

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:44 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol bat out of hell

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:12 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

exactly..

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post May 27th, 2007 08:25 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This is from the potc4 without jack thread...

Will and Liz don't have a story to tell anymore , but their son still has one hell of a story to tell I bet.

If jack does find the fountain of youth. maybe he will be around forever and since the next will be a spin off, maybe it would be about Wills son. Then, Will son would be all grown up and we would still have Jack, not to mention, Will won't really be going anywhere since he is captain of the dutchman. The only one who really wouldn't fit anywhere is Liz, and I still want her in it though.

Of it is a spin off, I hope its about Wills son.

PWNT

Old Post May 27th, 2007 09:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Originally posted by IheartPocky

Well on the Map that Jack had at the end fo AWE it said Ponce de Leon....what about him?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post May 29th, 2007 06:17 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

O0o Thats right! smile

Nono nvm didn't it also say 1552? oh nvm if Ponce de leon found the fountain then it would work haha. I forgot this is only half real history in these movies.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:10 PM
captblack

i know most might hate this but since orlanda and keria dont want to do anymore movies but depp does do a PREQUAL show the beginnings of jack and show his history up to COTBP

Old Post May 29th, 2007 07:36 PM
captblack is currently offline Click here to Send captblack a Private Message Find more posts by captblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote