KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Judgment

Final Judgment
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Warning Final Judgment

Day 1

In the land of Igros is the greatest city built by man; Gandra and in the center of Gandra stands Igros Castle; the pinnacle of human architecture. The sun slowly begins to rise in the east and there stands a lone figure in the courtyard. He stands before a sparkling fountain and in the middle of it is the statue of the first king of Igros; Richard. The lone man is the dark knight Elijah and Captain of the Guard. He stands with his head bowed.

‘The red sun rises…’ Elijah utters softly, ‘the blood of our lord is on my hands.’

The night before was a night lost in bloodshed. The ruler of Igros; Emperor Balkan sits on his throne at the top of Igros Castle. The doors are flung opened and in walks Elijah back from his campaign in the south. This campaign took the young captain three months to complete and he has just returned to Gandra and very few are even aware of his return. Elijah stands before the Emperor and kneels down before him.

‘All hail Emperor Balkan,’ Elijah proclaims.

‘Captain Elijah,’ Balkan replied. ‘You return to us safely. Rise to your feet and give me the reports you have acquired. A dark cloud looms in the south that troubles my Empire.’

‘Sire…I believe it is what the prophecy foretold,’ Elijah told his superior.

Balkan grinned and with a chuckle in his voice he spoke, ‘then prepare the army. We shall lay waste to that forsaken land before He returns!’

‘But sire…I dare not wish to question your authority but that will cost thousands of lives! The armies of the enemy has become numerous! Countless dai-orks now flood to that ill forsaken land and worse things then you or I can imagine!’ Elijah pleaded.

‘Bah! The lives of others mean nothing to me as long as I remain in power!’ Balkan barked. ‘I did not rise to the throne by simply obeying the laws Elijah. I did it with an iron fist!’

‘You…you killed the rightful king and his heir to usurp the throne,’ Elijah mumbled with a quivering tongue.

‘You just now figured it out?’ the Emperor asked his captain. ‘Leave me Elijah and prepare the army for war! At dawn I want 5,000 men to march out to the land of fire and ice!’

‘Nah! I shall not allow my brothers in arms to be led into damnation by some fool!’ Elijah shouted in anger.

‘You defy your lord?’ the Emperor questioned rising to his feet. Something sparked inside of Elijah and in one single motion Elijah unsheathed his sword and beheaded the Emperor who stood now eye level with his captain. The body of the Emperor tumbles over and collapses onto the floor with blood gushing out of the open wound. Elijah stands motionless in the torch lit throne room with his dark blade covered in blood.

‘What I have done was unforgivable,’ Elijah spoke to himself in the silence of the courtyard. Morning has come and soon everyone in Igros will learn what he has done. The sin that now stains his blood. The Emperor was a cruel man who took pleasure in the suffering of others and was hated by all but the laws of Aon are sacred. Now Elijah stands alone in the courtyard awaiting his punishment for this deed that shall haunt him till death and beyond.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 12:00 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina's ears twiched. For some weeks now she had kept herself hidden beneath the hood of her cloack. She had left her hometown to visit a friend here in Gandra but that had gone terribly wronge. All the years she had known him never had he reached in such a way to her. Had he forgotten her? or was it his fear of what she was? Reina sighed heavilly in dissapointment. She had made the worst mistake to leave he home to come and see him just as he mother had said but now Reina had no where to go. Slowly but surely she passed Igros Castle. She had a weary feeling about the place but she kept her hood over her head and close to her face. For some odd reason this place scared her.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 07:53 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian was up all night and all morning sitting on a chair before the beginning of his training. He has been doing this routine cycle for some time now that he has achieved graduation in Bulma academy three years earlier than normal. Not only has he become an elite prodigy warrior for the land of Igros, he is one of the top ranked warriors. Yet, he lacks in his ability with decision making when it comes to one on one battles and still has much to learn. Sebastian was apprised earlier by two telegrams that some man by the name of Elijah will soon face punishment for speaking against the Lord. Of course, Sebastian knew this was all bullshit. He was saddened by how much this land is being corrupted and treated as if the government has forgotten what this land really means. He had to attend no matter what as it it was a responsibility to do so and of course he would have to be part of the 5,000 warriors.

Sebastian gets up, still holding the oblivion by a soft grip and began to swing it with one hand, causing it to spin in a counter clockwise circle repeatedly. He finally puts it away and began to walk upstairs to his kitchen to eat some breakfast before heading out. The morning was beautiful but the next thing he would see would not be so grandeur.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 10:53 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

*Mikaboshi had been wondering for quite a while now wondering if any new challenges would come his way. To his surprise he had assumed he had taken on the best of the best. He hadn't seen a new arrival in days now and thought his purpose might have finally been made up. He would at least want to revisit his home town before he thought his purpose might be up. As he lay on the three he would lift his rather large sword being even twice his size and with only a thought it would start to shrink to a size small enough to fit into his hand. However due to one who couldn't resist showing off he would return it to just the right size as he would then slip it on his waist behind his back in his cloak. *

The time to return home has come. The time to see what the king has been up to for so many years and what he has bestowed upon the people has finally arrived. Oh what joy I shall get from my return. Hopefully the chance to give my parents thanks for the woe they left me upon as a child.

*He'd say before smirking as he would then jump to another tree branch. He would do this continuously leading all the way back to his home village of the where the mountains lie Hyland. His journey would not be to far away as his land was one of the few close to his area.*

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 11:27 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's dangerous to remain here any longer. My hands have been stained by blood from the emperor himself. I'll have to leave Gandra behind and head south for Hyland Elijah thought to himself. Elijah knows Lord Isaiah of Hyland who detested the emperor as much as pretty much everyone has. But the emperor had ten who were completely loyal; the Ten Zohar they are called.

Elijah grabbed hold of his dark sword Phantom and started to make his way towards town. Getting to Hyland would be dangerous as the only passage there that isn't controlled by the Empire is through the Gedian Mountains where dangerous creatures dwell and going alone would be a fool's idea. The sun had risen over the land.

The town of Gandra was always filled with people in the morning which made it easy for Elijah to blend in. He just have to avoid the emperor's soldiers who would surely be looking for him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina rushed past the castle, her insticts telling her that she should go home to hyland and ask for the forgiveness of her parents. As she walked towards the outskirts of Gandra she smelled the scent of someone from hyland... " Who are you?" she asked the person in the black cloak. For some odd reason he seemed familiar.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:48 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

in a low tower crouched lee brok..the ranger had been in the town for three days, and had "acquired" the details of the emperors death..thought it wasn't the news he had been hoping for, it intrigued him nonetheless..the emperor had been beheaded by his own captain..a fitting end for such a tyrant lee thought grimly..as he sat undetected in the tower he scoured the street for any sign of the hidden and unnamed clan that had been behind the murder of his uncle, the man who had taught him everything he knew..unfortunately the gang of assassins were smart, and the only information lee had been able to gather on them was their trademark - a tattoo that each member had burnt into their right hand..it was also the mark they left behind on anybody they killed..as lee searched, he noticed something peculiar..the was a man, a dark knight by the looks of him, walking towards the center of the town..the man fit the description of the murderous captain Elijah almost perfectly..if he really was, then lee guessed his destination..he would be heading for highland, lee's homeland, where lord Isaiah had openly hated the late emperor..but something didn't add up..unless the captain was crazy, he would not dare risk the Gedian pass that led right to highland - it was far too dangerous to go alone, and he was sure that Elijah wouldn't take any of the other routes, as they would all be blocked by the empire..."i wonder" he said quietly, before leaving the tower by the back door and onto the streets, where he could track Elijah..it wasn't easy, not with this many people, but lee's training was paying off, and he kept Elijah in sight without too much hassle..

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 04:53 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

*Mikaboshi had finally arrived to his destination. His old homeland. To his surprise not much had changed. However that was from the outside. He still had to venture even closer to see the truth. He had no idea of what might have happened in his leave an how the people might react to his coming back. However it was clear he didn't care, or rather give that much thought. Of course like any other man coming to Hyland there was always the occasinal theives. He just like many unlucky others had just met up with them after they had killed and old man. He wasn't in the mood for fighting and didn't even feel like talking but as long as he had been alive and in the vicinity he was going to have to do one of the two.*

Great the one thing even the gods hate to think about. If I'm lucky then they shall simply ignore me, however the only way this will happen is if I do the work for them and kill my self.

*He'd say coming off from a tree and making a smooth landing. The moment his feet however touched the floor all 7 men turned towards him. They stared him down and noticed his nice attire he had one with a rather long sword. It was just nice enough for them to take even if they weren't going to wear it. Of course they did the usual and started to walk up to Mikaboshi. He knew what would happen as they would eventually form the circle, and one started the conversation leading them them to eventually beat on his till they get tired or he die. He would simply smirk as one would then ask him.*

Thief-What be so funny to you?

Mikaboshi-How fast this is going to end.

*He would remark grabbing his sword and pulling it out as they all laughed at a man like his attempting to use that on all 7 of them. However what they weren't aware of was he was a Dark Celestial meaning he already had two element as hit disposal. Seeing three of them to be rather small he would use the wind to make it go incredibly fast towards their eyes causing them all to have to wipe it. Seeing the big one behind them staring down at the three small ones he would then concentrate hard shifting the ground a bit causing him to fall foward on them already injuring three of the seven. The other three would stare at them as he would then smirk turning the sword he held into some gauntlets and used the ground as well as the wind to rush over to them increasing his speeds immensely. As all three turned around the first one already had taken the hit to the face knocking him back. Another one swung at Mikaboshi knocking him in the ribs only to have gotten upper cutted and flown right back to the large one who had just gotten up. One left looked at him and smiled signaling him to pass. He would then turn those gauntlets into a hammer as he would then proceed into smacking the man in the face knocking him down. From the mans hands would be seen posion darts falling out. Mikaboshi would then turn that hammer back into the sword as he saw two gaurds looking at him running back inside.*

*Even though it had been a short tussle he used alot of energy for the elements which not many had been perfect at including him self. He would then walk into Hyland to see what else awaits ahead of him*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:57 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian stood by the mourners as he felt no feeling of condoling for the emperor but curiosity of how he has been killed. He just could not believe the emperor would die so suddenly before the torturing of Elijah. He now felt that every warrior knew that Elijah was had to do something with it.....but they did not want to bring the topic up for some reason. He looked around for Elijah in one place and then stood, staring at the man with a look of curiosity in his eyes. He wanted to glare....but their might have been reasons for the emperor's death, which is one thing that not even his analyzation can predict. For now, he had to continue with his life and keep it to himself....unless of course much was at stake to the point where he must tell someone.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 12:13 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The word of the emperor's death is being kept concealed from everyone outside of the Imperial Army to prevent any uprising...

"Blast! Where is that item!" the terrible giant Baruch spoke in his cavern home sitting upon a mountain just west of Gandra where the village of Bohemia dwells. Baruch made his way out of the cavern looking at the mountain's side searching for something. "Where is that ITEM!?! Those blasted humans who dwell down at that small village have been plotting against me! I shall take my revenge for sure!"

With that Baruch reentered his cavern home and grabbed a sack that was small to him but twice the size of a horse. He flung it around his shoulder and started to make his way down the mountain towards Bohemia believing for sure that they have stolen an item of his. This of course happened before sunrise and word soon spread to Gandra.

Baruch was a peaceful mountain dweller who wouldn't harm a fly Elijah thought to himself upon hearing the rumors. Elijah decided to take a small detour to check upon this matter for the village of Bohemia had no Imperial soldiers stationed there due to its small size and so the villagers would be unaware of the actions that have happened at Igros Castle.

With that Elijah made his way towards the western gates to head for Bohemia...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 12:43 AM
MadMel
Heh

"fleeing, are we?" Lee asked quietly...he was leaning against a post not 3 feet from Elijah..he was fiddling with his bowstring, and his voice was no more than a whisper, so that only Elijah could hear.."not that i blame you" he continued, slinging the bow across his back and standing up.."i would too if i had done what you have...the imp guard is all over the city looking for you..if you plan to make any detours i suggest you do it extremely quickly..i bet they already have people preparing to head for Bohemia as we speak.."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 02:59 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
"fleeing, are we?" Lee asked quietly...he was leaning against a post not 3 feet from Elijah..he was fiddling with his bowstring, and his voice was no more than a whisper, so that only Elijah could hear.."not that i blame you" he continued, slinging the bow across his back and standing up.."i would too if i had done what you have...the imp guard is all over the city looking for you..if you plan to make any detours i suggest you do it extremely quickly..i bet they already have people preparing to head for Bohemia as we speak.."

(Breaking my own rules here but...it's been about three or fours day and this RPG must live on!)

"Is that right...and are you for the Empire or Igros?" Elijah asked. This was a common questioned ask to many. It basically means do you follow the Emperor or do you deny him to serve Aon. Elijah kept his hand concealed beneath his cloak with his hand on the hilt of his sword. Elijah believed this ranger wasn't loyal to the Empire or else a fight would have surely broken out between the two. Still better safe than sorry.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 12:32 AM
MadMel
Heh

"why would i have allegiance to a dead man?..no, i serve Aon and Lord Isaiah only" lee replied calmly.."if you wish to reach my lord, you will need my help" he was not asking if Elijah wanted help - it was a statement of fact..

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 06:53 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
"why would i have allegiance to a dead man?..no, i serve Aon and Lord Isaiah only" lee replied calmly.."if you wish to reach my lord, you will need my help" he was not asking if Elijah wanted help - it was a statement of fact..

((Hmm....I guess it's just you and me MM))

"I welcome any assistance," Elijah replied. Elijah knew very well that with the emperor dead the lords of the regions of Igros will try to take the Igrian Throne themselves which will lead to a civil war. The only hope to prevent such a war would be to find the rumored heir. Nearly twenty years ago Queen Rosalinda fled from the castle and whispers grew that she gave birth to King Richard's only heir.

Once Chancellor Balkan killed the last king taking the throne was simple. Elijah wanted to rewrite all the wrongs the Emperor did over the years when he knew he could have prevented all of this.

"You said your lord...from your attire I would say you are from the land of Hyland."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:37 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((BUMP!))
(Calling all RPers. Please report to the Final Judgment RPG immediately)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 12:08 AM
MadMel
Heh

((blah...wait hold on...this totally reminds me of final fantasy IV..maybe lee should be a dragoon laughing out loud ))
"that i would be" lee said, chuckling.."good ol' highland...i haven't been home in so long..it would be great to go back..so..did you want to go straight the highland, or do you still wish to take that "detour", risky as it is?"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 03:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((...really?))
"Detours could always turn out nicely," Elijah answered knowing full well that their had to be some reason the giant of Bohemia would suddenly attack a simple village. The giant was always peaceful but now something had to have change. Perhaps another giant has come to the area and people are mistaking it for him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 01:48 PM
MadMel
Heh

"good, i need to head that way as well" lee, not bearing to wait any longer...he set off at a walk out the gates and along the road to the village..

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 7th, 2008 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 12:32 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((I'm sure a lot will return so I've just gotta keep this RPG alive till then wink ))

Elijah followed Lee down the road not really caring if this is or isn't a trap. He was just interested in getting to where he needed to be and having a traveling companion is always nice. "By the way," Elijah said, "I haven't heard your name yet. If you are to travel with me it would be nice to be able to address you as something."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 12:49 AM
MadMel
Heh

((plz dont tell me we'll be battling a mist dragon before getting to the village stick out tongue))

"my name is lee" lee said..they continued down the road, but once they were out of eyeshot of the guard towers lee stopped.."no doubt the imp guard are already sending people to the village..i suggest we run from here..that is, if you can keep up with a ranger"...lee grinned, predicting elijah's answer...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 02:35 AM