KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Silent Hill: Homecoming [official thread]

Silent Hill: Homecoming [official thread]
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pyramid Head in Silent Hill: Homecoming

Everybody's favorite mangler returns in the fifth installment of the Silent Hill series. At first it has been rumor but after some interviews with the creators and seeing a glimpse of PH in the trailers proves that he's back to kill (and probably harass) more than ever. This news has upset some SH fans because they keep saying PH is James'es demon but I find that to be a crock bull crap because PH is the towns executioner and he attacks other people than James because they have guilt over something. I can figure out why Alex (the main character of SH:H) is being chased by Pyramid Head. I think it's because that when Alex was in the war, he must of either killed innocents or left his comrades to be killed by enemy forces which makes him have tons of guilt.

What do you Silent Hill fans think about Pyramid Head returning and does my idea of PH returning make sense?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:54 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What creatures are you expecting in Silent Hill Homecoming?

What creatures from previous SH games are you expecting to return in this new one?

Two creatures I know that are returning are Pyramid Head and
Robbie the Rabbit.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 12:38 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You already made a thread about Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Merged the two threads, and stop making duplicate threads. This is a warning.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Seeing a Snatcher would be a great Konami flashback.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:28 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I should probably pick this game up, not sure what to expect though, haven't played a SH game since 2. Looks a lot more action based, but from what I've read it sounds fairly cool, just hope it's kept the puzzles and what not in.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 03:46 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

pyramid head is one of the few REAL mosters in the game, so either

1: its a dream/nightmare of sum1 central to silent hill {dahlia, alessa, harry etc}

2: its a creation of samael himself, the evil angel that makes up dark silent hill.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 12:25 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote