KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E17 - The Art of Deception

S04E17 - The Art of Deception
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E17 - The Art of Deception

Official Episode Preview

H.R.G. enacts his plan to take down the Carnival with the help of Lauren and Suresh. Sylar visits Matt looking to understand his desire to make a human connection, but Matt has a plan of his own. Meanwhile, Peter warns Emma of Samuel's intentions after his grim vision of the future.

"The Art of Deception" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:45 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I thought Mohinder left no expression

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 03:46 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

What a crap episode...and here comes another...mind game....oohhhh...wow!....and can samuel get some acting classes.....from his first episode this wooden actor has just plaugued this show with his bad acting...and this episode highlighted it for more than me...without saying a word...my friends said the same thing i was thinking!.... and lets Kill Sylar for good...give peter his original power back..or evolve it somehow....stop with these...mind games/body switches...b.s...So peter needs to save sylar...i call Bull***t...claire watches the carny girl die...I call Bulls**t...oh look who happens to show up...speedster darth maul....stupid writing..just lame as it can get.

And you know what...i can see Peter gaining his full powers...i can see claire healing the carny..i can see them kill sylar...and i can see them doing it in the last 2 episodes.....it will still not save the lamest season of Heroes from being a disaster in my eyes...this whole season could have been done right...in 10 episodes...and still had a exciting place to continue for the rest of the season...what a shame!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 12:25 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

This show has finally reached rock bottem I believe. Last night was jus complete and utter shit. I'm so sick of watching characters I grew to love and see so much potential in season one made into such blatan waste of morons and underacheivers that I actually hate myself for holding onto hope for so long.
Peter saves Sylar! WTF!!!

This show is complete crap and I'm out.

And a huge screw you to all those writers that took characters I loved and allowed them all to become jerkoffs. And the biggest of all to Tim Kring for allowing any part of it! mad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 01:40 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thats all I can say.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 03:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

laughing

haven't seen the episode yet

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:10 PM
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
This show has finally reached rock bottem I believe. Last night was jus complete and utter shit. I'm so sick of watching characters I grew to love and see so much potential in season one made into such blatan waste of morons and underacheivers that I actually hate myself for holding onto hope for so long.
Peter saves Sylar! WTF!!!

This show is complete crap and I'm out.

And a huge screw you to all those writers that took characters I loved and allowed them all to become jerkoffs. And the biggest of all to Tim Kring for allowing any part of it! mad

I was watching season 3 dvd extras...and i found kring and his cronies to be complete morons...they sit around patting themselves on the back for all this crappy writing...and BTW....its mostly about season 3's two chapters..but they do get all pumped for this season.....i wanted to smash there faces in.....i so wanted this to be good sad

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:29 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Completely forgot it was on and from what I'm reading I'm interested in watching hahahha

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 09:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

you guys need to switch to 24.. and i definitely agree with this...

Originally posted by starlock
What a crap episode...and here comes another...mind game....oohhhh...wow!....and can samuel get some acting classes.....from his first episode this wooden actor has just plaugued this show with his bad acting...and this episode highlighted it for more than me...without saying a word...my friends said the same thing i was thinking!.... and lets Kill Sylar for good...give peter his original power back..or evolve it somehow....stop with these...mind games/body switches...b.s...So peter needs to save sylar...i call Bull***t...claire watches the carny girl die...I call Bulls**t...oh look who happens to show up...speedster darth maul....stupid writing..just lame as it can get.

And you know what...i can see Peter gaining his full powers...i can see claire healing the carny..i can see them kill sylar...and i can see them doing it in the last 2 episodes.....it will still not save the lamest season of Heroes from being a disaster in my eyes...this whole season could have been done right...in 10 episodes...and still had a exciting place to continue for the rest of the season...what a shame!

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 10:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I always have put 24 wayyy before Heroes. Heroes got moved to 10pm slot because 24 is prime time and ratings are way better.

Heroes just sucks ass.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 12:13 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I wish i was into 24...but it just does not do anything for me.. sad

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 08:37 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by starlock
I wish i was into 24...but it just does not do anything for me.. sad

That's it, no cable TV for you. 3 channels and that's it!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 09:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I will laugh at the lot of you if you post on the thread for the next episode saying anything at all. You're privy to your own opinions on the show, I don't really care, but it's just funny when people talk about not watching their free entertainment for about a year and then finally say they're doing it.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 09:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I'm watching it now

big grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 04:02 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by REXXXX
I will laugh at the lot of you if you post on the thread for the next episode saying anything at all. You're privy to your own opinions on the show, I don't really care, but it's just funny when people talk about not watching their free entertainment for about a year and then finally say they're doing it.

While I agree that some of these episodes are shit, I still find it entertaining. The characters have changed, the situations have changed, but at least this time they aren't trying to save the world from blowing up...again!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 04:17 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

The first half of the episode bored me

... but the rest was interesting... at least they're falling into place

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, things are coming together now.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 10:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Watched it. Everyone needs to calm the **** down. It wasn't all that bad. Haden has become a pretty good actres i might add. Sometimes stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 12:22 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

She definitely has her moments. She's maturing into a fine actress.

But yeah, I agree, not nearly as horrid as everyone thinks. I was annoyed that Claire didn't go HERE TAKE MY BLOOD, SAVE LYDIA. They could have come up with a better way of writing that off- Samuel preventing her from doing so or some such thing. I don't think there were any other glaring problems.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 01:16 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wouldn't drinking claires blood simply.. heal you?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 03:39 PM