KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E18 - The Wall

S04E18 - The Wall
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E18 - The Wall

Official Episode Preview

Fueled by his vision of Emma in grave danger, Peter attempts to rescue Sylar from his worst nightmare. At the carnival, Samuel reveals H.R.G.s secret past in order to bring Claire to his side. Meanwhile, Lauren makes a bold move to put a stop to Samuel.

"The Wall" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:22 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Season Finale "Brave New World" Preview

pause at 0:03... Could that be Charlie?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:25 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

most likely. Old charlie.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:17 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Ooh, I think it might be.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 06:26 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, that's just cruel...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 10:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

It makes sense though... not having Jayma May to reprise her role... if that's the case

Old Post Jan 28th, 2010 05:15 PM
Squirrel Fart

Meh...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2010 06:23 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Still, the ultimate suckage and really cruel thing to pull on Hiro. Makes sense, yes, but still...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 01:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Still, the ultimate suckage and really cruel thing to pull on Hiro. Makes sense, yes, but still...
How's that even remotely ultimate suckage? Jus have Hiro go back and get her or if he can't time travel since his brain thing then jus have peter copy his power and do it. The writers on this show really don't even try thou show it'll probably jus be a lame, OH NO your really old and there's nothing I can think to do to fix this despite the obvious 12 different solutions right in front of us if i jus stop to actually consider it for a minute! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm done with the show but I was jus checkin back to read some of the other opinions on the episode and thought I'd add that.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2010 02:36 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

why doesn't Hiro just go back in time and kill baby Sylar?... that would spare us the whole show roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 06:33 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
why doesn't Hiro just go back in time and kill baby Sylar?... that would spare us the whole show roll eyes (sarcastic)

then it would be way to easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

And that would make sense.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 12:48 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Meh.....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So Sylar is good now and Peter forgave him.

Good to see some of HRG past....

Next EP fight will be lame again.

I am tired of the build up for lame ass fights like they always do.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:02 AM
S_D_J
Bane

So...

How was 24?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 04:58 AM
Badabing
Karen

Thought it was okay.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 05:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

ok ep..

I lol'd a whole lot when sylar said he he couldn't bring back nathan but he knew how to swing a sledgehammer

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 08:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

What a crappy episode.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 11:57 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

So...

How was 24?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not as good as last season so far but still better than Heroes.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2010 03:23 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Thought this episode was pretty good. Samuel is basically full blown evil now.

I thought up of an awesome start for the samuel vs sylar battle.

Samuel could burry sylar deep in the ground like clair... all of a sudden you see flashing lights come out of the ground and sylar is like "boom"

Uses his ted powers, blows up a giant crator surronding him. Can't think of anything else more epic...

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 03:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

The Bennet story was lame, boring and Samuel's plan completely misfired.

I did like the Sylar-Peter story... I was bugged that Peter will so precariously run to save Sylar just cause he saw a vision of an imperfect future last episode (Angela's vision are rarely ever accurate and don't always come true), but they took their time (and years it was) for them to actually talk about everything that has happened.... I would actually preferred it if they didn't bother with the stupid Bennet Past, and spent more time with Sylar and Peter bickering and fighting to make the "make up" more digestible....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 02:02 AM