KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Impossible Achievements

Impossible Achievements
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Impossible Achievements

This is for all of the xbox 360 achievement whores and hunters out there. What are the hardest achievements you have heard of or acquired? Which ones made you feel like a champ after bagging and which ones made you want to punch babies trying get?

I'm going to go through my games list and ponder. Recently, Splosion Man and Trials HD have been giving me seizures. I've been trying to beat Splosion Man on hardcore. This wouldn't be so bad but because there are no checkpoints it's ROCK hard. Trials...,well that one kind of speaks for itself laughing out loud

My friend is a big golf enthusiast. I remember he was trying to get an achievement on one of the Tiger Woods games called, King of the Hill. He tried for that bastard for two years before he finally conceded. He refuses to play Tiger Woods anymore because of that achievement laughing out loud

I think Left 4 Dead had the funnest achievements. I quite enjoyed trying to bag those. The bigger ones were hard but they never felt impossible.

So, what do you guys think?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 10:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 02:59 AM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juk3n
2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

Heh. Not impossible. Just gotta know the strat, and where he is. I always found that the "Don't let any buildings get destroyed in the final Strider battle" was worse. Even with a strat, you have to be so perfect, and also lucky with where they spawn.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 05:09 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Juk3n
2 words

Gnome...

Rocket

I've done it, ergo not impossible. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Digi
Heh. Not impossible. Just gotta know the strat, and where he is. I always found that the "Don't let any buildings get destroyed in the final Strider battle" was worse. Even with a strat, you have to be so perfect, and also lucky with where they spawn.

And also that one, the trick is to save every 5 seconds, seriously you have no idea how many times I had to keep saving/loading to get that one.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 10:43 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

it was a pain in the arse though stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2009 12:34 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i just beat modern warfare on veteran... man that games campaign is stupidly difficult. =\

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 08:23 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

CoD4 Mile High Club achievement (legendary). It took me almost 2 hours to complete that fking mission. It was so fking frustrating because ur "team" hardly ever helped. After I got it I felt so good I sent my CoD friends that cant get that achievement a message bragging about it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 01:21 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some of the guitar hero ones are utterly ridiculous. I consider myself far above average at the games but i've never been close to getting 1,000,000 for a single song.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 09:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

If they ever give original Xbox games achievements somebody needs to put the Scarab gun as an achievement for Halo 2.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:48 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's hard in Resident Evil 5 when you try to hit a flame covered arrow with your knife.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:18 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's hard in Resident Evil 5 when you try to hit a flame covered arrow with your knife.

I got it on my first try, easiest 60g I ever got. no expression

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 10:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Dark Exile
If they ever give original Xbox games achievements somebody needs to put the Scarab gun as an achievement for Halo 2.

^ Talk about impossible achievements. For me, it's a great number of the achievements in Guitar Hero or Rock Band etc. I'm just not good at those games.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 02:55 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Good?

You could be the Guitar Hero equivelant of Eric ****ing Clapton and not get those achievements...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 03:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Then you're doing it wrong. You can't just use the knife and expect to somehow get it right. You have to BE the knife man! Know what I'm sayin'?

See the knife and yourself as one not complete without the other, and focus your energy all in one moment!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:04 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

The Gears achievements which require you to play online for an eternity.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 09:14 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Collect all the horseshoes/hidden packages/flying rats in GTA series.

I mean, the damn place is huge it's virtually impossible unless you have a walkthrough to point out the exact locations.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 10:46 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Completing the Kombo Challenges with every character in MKvsDC using the 360's gawd-awful d-pad (game was pretty subpar compared to its predecessors anyway, but I digress).

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 06:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote