KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sam Fisher Vs Agent 47

Sam Fisher Vs Agent 47
Started by: FeelGood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sam Fisher Vs Agent 47

There's 3 rounds They are:

Round 1: They are out to kill each other, assassination style. They are given they're normal equipment (unless its something that reveals the others location) and it takes place in an empty NYC run down apartment.

Round 2: Pure hand to hand fight in a UFC cage. To the death.

Round 3: A gun battle, they get they're standard weapons, takes place in the empty streets of NYC, they are opposite of each other but its at a distance so they need to make they're way there, not far know. No sneaking or assassinating the other.

Who wins?

Last edited by FeelGood on Jun 26th, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:27 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I don't know enough about Agent 47 to give a definate statement. What little I've seen from the Hitman game wants me to say that Sam wins 3rd at least.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

From what I know Sam wins 1 but 47 wins 3.

I edited number 2 as well. It was what I was going to do originally but I forgot it so done something else.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:37 PM
FeelGood is currently offline Click here to Send FeelGood a Private Message Find more posts by FeelGood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sam destroys 47 in h2h he has like no h2h feats to my recollection but I may be wrong.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:38 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sam should slaughter Agent 47 in H2H fights, given he knows several martial arts and is hinted superhuman agile.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:41 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

47 is stronger than normal men and can take quite a bit more as well.

Any Sam H2H feats or videos?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FeelGood
47 is stronger than normal men and can take quite a bit more as well.

Any Sam H2H feats or videos?

No real huge strength difference from a peak human. As I said he doesn't have any real h2h feats that I know about. Fisher is more trained in h2h since he doesn't even go around carrying a bunch of guns. He relies on stealth and taking your opponent out with your hands is frequently used.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that sounds about right.

Who wins in all three then?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 11:49 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sam knows several martial arts and has been part of a handful special forces (Top tier). He shouldn't be underestimated in H2H, especially given his strength and agility.

There's not a lot of videos with him H2H, but he has been seen knocking large men out in a single punch.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:05 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the new game has him fighting so that will help future debates.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:11 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Him having trained as Navy Seal is adequate to put him very high on the H2H meter.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:12 AM
FeelGood
Restricted

Account Restricted

As a regular human he probably is up there.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 12:45 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I dare say Sam Fisher is near peak human. He's damn strong, fast, agile and has brain to match.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:22 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

1:00. Strength feat.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 01:09 PM