KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Dumbest Star Wars Characters

The Dumbest Star Wars Characters
Started by: Anakin4Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anakin4Ever
The Best in the Order

The Dumbest Star Wars Characters

Tell me what you think.

1. Stormtroopers & Battledroids: Okay, I really mean these guys are stupid. True, they are funny at times, but they just don't do their jobs. Has anyone ever noticed how they come up from behind the heroes, hold them a gun point, but never shoot? They just say "Freeze!" When you need to shoot, just shoot, don't talk!

2. Anakin Skywalker: This guy's a bastard. He earned Mace Windu's trust. He had Padmé's love. He had Obi-Wan's faith. He had the perfect opportunity to kill Sidious, or at least let Mace kill Sidious, but saved him? Didn't he know that in trying to save his wife, he'd doom all of the galaxy? He should have known that a Sith Lord would trick him, anyway. And the fact that he jumped to kill Obi-Wan when he had the high ground. He could have just used Force pull while he was in the air to grab his former master's lightsaber, landed safely on the ground, and skewer Obi-Wan with both sabers.

3. Jar Jar Binks: This guy is just plain annoying. What's his purpose? I really hate how he, or someone sounding just like him, is now in Return of the Jedi at the ending.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Anakin4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Jar Jar Binks is an awesome, rich and funny character. Without him The Phantom Menace wouldn't be the great movie it is now.

His accomplishments are also quite extraordinaire. He helped Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan rescue Padmé which resulted in Qui-Gon finding Anakin and setting the stage for the OT. He also achieved the rank of General very quickly without much military experience, and without him the Naboo would have lost to the Trade Federation because he got the two civilizations to work together. He then went on to become the first Gungan in the Galactic Senate and he helped Palpatine get emergency powers so the Clone Wars could commence. And last but not least, he is one of the few characters from the PT that survived throughout the saga.

These are only a few of his amazing accomplishments by the way. I'd say he is at least among the top 10 key characters in Star Wars.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Jar Jar has more feats in combat than Revan!!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: that was a joke... before all the fanboys come and destroy my flesh with their hatred.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 05:50 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Do not fear the fanboys, fight them! Use facts, proof and most of all persistance, then you will be victorious!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Jar Jar Binks is an awesome, rich and funny character. Without him The Phantom Menace wouldn't be the great movie it is now.

His accomplishments are also quite extraordinaire. He helped Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan rescue Padmé which resulted in Qui-Gon finding Anakin and setting the stage for the OT. He also achieved the rank of General very quickly without much military experience, and without him the Naboo would have lost to the Trade Federation because he got the two civilizations to work together. He then went on to become the first Gungan in the Galactic Senate and he helped Palpatine get emergency powers so the Clone Wars could commence. And last but not least, he is one of the few characters from the PT that survived throughout the saga.

These are only a few of his amazing accomplishments by the way. I'd say he is at least among the top 10 key characters in Star Wars.

This is satire right?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Do not fear the fanboys, fight them! Use facts, proof and most of all persistance, then you will be victorious!!

persistence is very important. Sometimes you have to say the same thing 4 or 5 times before it actually gets across. Kotor 3 is yet to respond to wolfie, btw. I am pretty sure my prediction about him coming back when his bald-faced lie has faded from memory is accurate.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:23 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Autokrat
This is satire right?

Most definitely.

With this, I say sorry to any possible Jar Jar fanboys whose feelings I may have hurt... Though I haven't met any yet, srsly.

Originally posted by truejedi
persistence is very important. Sometimes you have to say the same thing 4 or 5 times before it actually gets across. Kotor 3 is yet to respond to wolfie, btw. I am pretty sure my prediction about him coming back when his bald-faced lie has faded from memory is accurate.

Only 4 or 5 times? I think I've repeated myself like a dozen of times, and Legend still has to respond to my post.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:25 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Which lie was this?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

The Sidious, Maul, Force lightning shtuff. [Helps]

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:32 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

F*ck if I'm going off to find it. What did he actually say? I'm looking for a couple more excuses to Ignore him.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
F*ck if I'm going off to find it. What did he actually say? I'm looking for a couple more excuses to Ignore him.

helps moar

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:42 PM
truejedi

yep, final post on the page has all 3 of the relevant quotes.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:54 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Everyone needs to read this. EVERYONE.

The following is a piece of truejedi's and Kotor3's debate. Each successive quote is a direct response to the previous. Kotor3's response is THE definition of foolishness and idiocy.

Originally posted by Kotor3
Force lightning something Sidious forgot to teach Maul, force drain, to name some.

Prove sidious forgot to teach Maul force lightning.

I can very well ask you to prove that he Maul knew the technique.

I assume no such thing. What you said was "Sidious FORGOT to teach Maul force lightning."

Stop trying to making statements for me. I stated Maul did not known force lightning because we never saw him using it. You trying to imply that I need to prove that statement why, because you disagree if not then I moving on.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:56 AM
xJLxKing

I lol'ed laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 05:14 AM
Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

I facepalmed.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:02 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Pics or it didn't happen!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Wow, thats awesome.

truejedi got served. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

i sure did. VR, if you just completely change what you were arguing at the beginning, you find that you can win almost any argument.

you were being facetious, right?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:41 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I think it is very obvious that he was not.

His smilie is looking up the screen at the pwning you just endured, illustrating for dramatic effect exactly what pwnt joo.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

lol, do you think he actually read the whole post then?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:04 PM