KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Anakin Solo - Would he have been more powerful than Caedus

Anakin Solo - Would he have been more powerful than Caedus
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Anakin Solo - Would he have been more powerful than Caedus

Towards the end of his death, Anakin was becoming increasingly powerful and well versed in lightsaber combat. Could he have beaten Caedus if he lived?

War Doctor

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 06:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattatom
UNSC's finest.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Towards the end of his death, Anakin was becoming increasingly powerful and well versed in lightsaber combat. Could he have beaten Caedus if he lived?
Yeah the truth is he was meant to instead of Jaina but (fail) fans kept getting mixed up between Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker so they killed him off.

Might as well call him "Matt Atom Bomb"
Like his name suggests, he's quite atomic
And this fool - he likes DC Comics
Two energy swords make up his symbol
And trust me, dawg, this homie's nimble

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 07:43 PM
Click here to Send mattatom a Private Message Find more posts by mattatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Anakin Solo - Would he have been more powerful than Caedus

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
No, he could not have.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mattatom
Yeah the truth is he was meant to instead of Jaina but (fail) fans kept getting mixed up between Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker so they killed him off.

You mean Jacen.. Yes, he was supposed to be the most powerful of the twins and the future leader of the Jedi Order. He was killed off and Jacen was given the imaginary power to become what Anakin would have become.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin4Ever
The Best in the Order

Maybe. Personally, I think they have the same amount of potential, but who gives a crap about that? Caedus has more experience, but his judgment maybe clouded by the Dark Side.

By the way, everyone knows Caedus let himself die, right? He could have ended his duel with Jaina in a tie. Just saying.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Anakin4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Maybe. Personally, I think they have the same amount of potential, but who gives a crap about that? Caedus has more experience, but his judgment maybe clouded by the Dark Side.

By the way, everyone knows Caedus let himself die, right? He could have ended his duel with Jaina in a tie. Just saying.
Star Wars. Nerd. Us. Duh.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

Originally posted by Anakin4Ever

The dark side cant cloud your judgement because once the other guy is dead, will it really matter? no. THE DARK SIDE IS BESTEST!

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 09:06 PM
Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Anakin Solo was going to have been an absolute beast. Honestly, the storyline would have been so much better if he had lived as he was the only one who I could imagine as a good successor to Luke. Kyp Durron admitted that Anakin's potential was much higher than his own, almost certainly placing it significantly above Jacen and Jaina's. Better potential, but he never had the experiences Jacen had.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote