KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rufus vs Christie (Dead or Alive)

Rufus vs Christie (Dead or Alive)
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Rufus vs Christie (Dead or Alive)

Three times Rufus had fought Ken Masters. Two times he lost while the third was a draw due to outside interference.

So now, Rufus, while in Japan with Candy, finds out that Ken is hanging out at a fighters-exclusive drinking bar.

It's another case of mistaken identity. The person in question, is Hayate.

However, as Rufus continues to go on about how great his Snake-style Kung Fu is, his rant is cut short by the sound of laughter.

Laughter coming from the last person NO ONE would suspect.

"A master of Kung Fu?" Christie says in a fit of giggles. "YOU?" She then breaks out into full-fledged laughter.

"I'll bet I can beat a skinny twig like you, lady!" Rufus retorts.

Christie manages to get a hold of herself. Polishing off her glass of tomato juice, she stands up, rising to Rufus' challenge. She is now back in her usual mode. "You've been studying the abridged version of Snake Kung Fu." She goes into her stance. "I'll show you the real deal."

"Oh, you're goin' down lady!" Rufus replies as he goes into his own stance.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 06:42 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

As far as what I've seen, Christie, but who knows. I've seen squat when it comes to Capcom's ripoff of Tekken's Bob. Yes, one (we're talking arcades) was released in a year preceding the other (which by the way is not the same as saying one is a year older). Not a proof, but reeks nonetheless.

Last edited by FWahMaN on Jan 20th, 2010 at 08:46 AM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:39 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote