KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Xehanort vs Kratos

Xehanort vs Kratos
Started by: TheAuraAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Xehanort vs Kratos

(please log in to view the image)

v.s

(please log in to view the image)

After saying, "Curses, foiled again!" after Vanitas defeated him at that retarded monopoly thing, Xehanort makes a change of plans. He sends Vanitas to the GoW planet to fetch Kratos. He does this and Kratos is lured to the Keyblade Graveyard. Xehanort is on top of a moutain at quite a distance from Kratos and offers him a choice: Join him, or force him to resort to plan B. Unfortunately, Xehanort is not fluent in Ancient Greek so Kratos does not understand him and proceeds to yell, in Greek, taunts to Xehanort saying very ancient your mom jokes. So a fight breaks out. CIS is off.

Kratos gets his gear from GoW 3, no power of Hope. Xehanort gets his keyblade, his DARK POWAH, and all the keyblades in the area. He can also use all the spells at the normal keyblade weilders disposal since he is in fact stronger than them.

So who wins? The angry Achaean or the so completely not evil Xehanort?

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:06 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkownsyousobs
Pravus

<3

this might be fun big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 04:43 PM
linkownsyousobs is currently offline Click here to Send linkownsyousobs a Private Message Find more posts by linkownsyousobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Kratos uses Light from Helios' Head to blind him at the start of the match, then rips him in two

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 09:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

The bald white dude wins.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 06:13 AM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kratos uses Light from Helios' Head to blind him at the start of the match, then rips him in two

Xehanort TK's it out of Kratos' hands before its full revealed.

Or takes his heart out with his eyes closed.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 12:59 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGoldenSpy

I have no idea what xenahort can do or how he does it. Can't find a respect thread.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 07:14 PM
TheGoldenSpy is currently offline Click here to Send TheGoldenSpy a Private Message Find more posts by TheGoldenSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Kratos' heart cannot be stolen because he doesn't possess the KH version of a heart.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 07:21 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Kratos' heart cannot be stolen because he doesn't possess the KH version of a heart.

Considering this particular thread has placed the GoW universe inside of the KH universe, he does. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:11 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I didn't know just being in a different universes forces you to obey that one's laws and can give you anything you need to do so automatically.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:14 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I didn't know just being in a different universes forces you to obey that one's laws and can give you anything you need to do so automatically.

If I was in a universe with no oxygen I'd have to follow its laws and die pathetically.

Kratos is in the KH universe. He abides by the KH laws.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:20 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

That doesn't necessarily give him a heart. Chose my words in the last post poorly.

If you were in a universe with no oxygen that universe would not require oxygen for its inhabitants to survive. But you do, so you die pathetically, not following its laws. This no oxygen universe isn't going to change your anatomy to remove your lungs or adapt your cells to use a gas other than oxygen.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:30 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Kingdom Hearts is the source of the hearts for every world right?

GOW gets its own planet in the KH universe, meaning the "heart" of its planet came from Kingdom Hearts. Meaning the hearts of the people come from Kingdom Hearts as well.

You've done something very similar to this in one of your own threads and you were not nitpicked to death over it. If you desire I can find it or you can kindly get to the topic of the thread at hand instead of making me wait to masturbate.

smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:37 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I don't see where it says that GoW got its own planet within the KH universe. Just that Vanitas goes to the GoW planet.

Would you mind? I don't remember it, but I want to.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:46 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I don't see where it says that GoW got its own planet within the KH universe. Just that Vanitas goes to the GoW planet.

Would you mind? I don't remember it, but I want to.

Are you under the impression that Vanitas can transcend universes?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t540579.html

You did not place these respective worlds into the KH universe but you altered them so that they followed KH laws. By placing GOW inside of the KH universe, I am doing the same thing without screwing with the laws of the universe.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:50 PM
TheGoldenSpy

How would being in a different universe change the way his body works? He doesnt have that type of heart.

It's on topic because you are forcing a silly weakness on him that he normaly wouldn't have. If that's how you want it go ahead, it's your thread, but its weird.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:53 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If Kratos had a heart then would this be a spite thread?

Because it sounds like you're forcing a exploitable weakness on him that makes it so Xehanort can own him in half a second. That would be a spite thread. erm

Last edited by Nephthys on Feb 25th, 2011 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:54 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

...yeah. So can a lot of them, if my assumptions about the Realm of Darkness are correct.

Remember that thread. Difference is I made it clear. To be honest I didn't even know you made this thread until right now. You shoulda told me that.

You specifications were unclear to me, sir.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:56 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Fine. I'll add this then:

The GOW world is placed in the KH universe. Kratos has the same type of heart, as does his planet, as does whatever else. Xehanort is forbidden from removing Kratos' heart because he has no use for his hearltess or nobody.

Is everyone happy now?

Edit: The corridors of Darkness transcends worlds, not Universes.

Last edited by AuraAngel on Feb 25th, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 08:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I am rather happy, yes.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 09:04 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
I am rather happy, yes.

Good. Now no more calling my threads spite. Considering this little gem happens to be your creation. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t519144.html

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 09:07 PM