KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator vs...........

Gladiator vs...........
Started by: Sin I AM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Gladiator vs...........

Invisible Woman, Psylocke (tk), and Moonstone

no Super Speed for Kal, no tp for betsy

can he defeat them?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Easily... he already fought invisible woman and she passed out just by him punching on her shields. Psylock... no need to take away her TP since its not going to do anything. He one shots her as well. Moonstone also gets one shotted.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Easily... he already fought invisible woman and she passed out just by him punching on her shields. Psylock... no need to take away her TP since its not going to do anything. He one shots her as well. Moonstone also gets one shotted.

im pretty sure a powerful telepath can affect him as his powers are in part emotionally based. But anyway, he's not one shotting anyone here

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apple pie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on May 14th, 2011 at 08:07 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:52 PM
apple pie is currently offline Click here to Send apple pie a Private Message Find more posts by apple pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
im pretty sure a powerful telepath can affect him as his powers are in part emotionally based. But anyway, he's not one shotting anyone here

Rachel already tried to TP Gladiator twice and it did nothing which resulted in her getting one shotted. Sue had an amp with the UniPower and still failed to gain an advantage against Gladiator (and he was holding back). Psylock durability doesn't allow her to withstand planet destroying punches along with anyone else in this thread. Gladiator could start this battle off with his heat vision which would end the battle immdiately.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apple pie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on May 14th, 2011 at 08:06 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:58 PM
apple pie is currently offline Click here to Send apple pie a Private Message Find more posts by apple pie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by apple pie
as i said psylocke and rachel make fun of his package being small making him lose all confidance and they smack him around

You will be band soon. Nice knowing you.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:59 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Rachel already tried to TP Gladiator twice and it did nothing which resulted in her getting one shotted. Sue had an amp with the UniPower and still failed to gain an advantage against Gladiator (and he was holding back). Psylock durability doesn't allow her to withstand planet destroying punches along with anyone else in this thread. Gladiator could start this battle off with his heat vision which would end the battle immdiately.

doubtful hv would affect MS while intangible, Betsy could put a hurting on him however with her knife or katana, and her tk is no joke, i think your downplaying this team carver

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:01 PM
apple pie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on May 14th, 2011 at 08:06 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:01 PM
carver9

doubtful hv would affect MS while intangible, Betsy could put a hurting on him however with her knife or katana, and her tk is no joke, i think your downplaying this team carver

What if Gladiator starts blowing below zero wind out of his mouth... what can they do?

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:23 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What if Gladiator starts blowing below zero wind out of his mouth... what can they do?

Blow back?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

They can, but Psylocke not liekly powerful enough. Cassandra nova the only one to my knolwedge who pulled it off.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 08:27 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

moonstone would be the issue, and only because i don't see any way for him to hit her with her ability to turn intangible. with sue also making her invisible, and psylocke too, they MIGHT be able to harm him. psy knife to the brain woul ceratinly affect him. if they worked extremely well as a team they MIGHT win a couple out of 10. sue could always go the bubble-in-the-brain route too, i suppose. and she's been depicted as far more powerful in recent years than when she met glad's the first time.

he still take a big majority, but i don't see it as impossible for them to win.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 11:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by leonidas
moonstone would be the issue, and only because i don't see any way for him to hit her with her ability to turn intangible. with sue also making her invisible, and psylocke too, they MIGHT be able to harm him. psy knife to the brain woul ceratinly affect him. if they worked extremely well as a team they MIGHT win a couple out of 10. sue could always go the bubble-in-the-brain route too, i suppose. and she's been depicted as far more powerful in recent years than when she met glad's the first time.

he still take a big majority, but i don't see it as impossible for them to win.

exactly and working as a team they r a very credible threat

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:02 AM