KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chun Li vs Lady Shiva

Chun Li vs Lady Shiva
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

Chun Li vs Lady Shiva

Who wins?

B5

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 04:36 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I had to google it.

Street fighter sucks.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 05:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Street fighter is cool but it doesn't belong here.

There seem to be a rash of video game posters lately...

-_-

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 05:31 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Street Fighter is also a comic book

http://www.comicoo.com/Street_Fighter/index.htm

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 07:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

so, any takers?

B5

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:42 AM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Chun-Li sucks. Cammy wouldve been a better pick, but neither I think can take Shiva.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:47 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

chun-li's bullet kick is something shiva can't really defend against, and in the comics chun-li uses it a lot. plus li has the range advantage via kikouken (fireballs).

7-8/10 LI (imo).

Last edited by psycho gundam on Jan 3rd, 2009 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:50 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

word

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:52 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

But.... her fireballs dont even carry across the screen! But seriously she can dodge bullets, avoiding a fireball should be no problem.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 03:56 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redhotrash
But.... her fireballs dont even carry across the screen! But seriously she can dodge bullets, avoiding a fireball should be no problem.
dodging gunfire is a little different than dodging an up-close and personal barrage of kicks. you know she's not blocking all of them.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:27 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

these kicks.

Attachment: chuny-ts-kickz.gif
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:27 AM
redhotrash

Isnt Shiva one of the best martial artists in DC? Chun-Li isnt even in the top 10 in Street Fighter.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:37 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

of the good characters, chun-li is in the top ten. of the female characters she is the strongest.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:43 AM
redhotrash

I'd still put Cammy over her, and no she isnt top 10 of regular fighters.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:44 AM
iceman24567

Lady Shiva rips her spinal cord out her body.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 04:57 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think Chun Li was causually knocking cars around in the Street Fighter comic.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 05:10 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

SF characters are usually far too much for DC/Marvel fighters because they have top level skill and energy type attacks as well as superior physical stats I think.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 05:22 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Chun-Li is a dried up, dull character who has barely changed at all in her entire run. Storywise nothing has been done with her since her creation. That aside, physically shes not nearly as strong as say E. Honda, who himself isnt top tier strength wise. She is just a decent fighter who's outclassed by the majority of the upper-mid tier SF fighters

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 05:23 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by redhotrash
Chun-Li is a dried up, dull character who has barely changed at all in her entire run.

As opposed to Lady "My sister was killed now I'm evil" Shiva? confused

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 05:29 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Warrior18
SF characters are usually far too much for DC/Marvel fighters because they have top level skill and energy type attacks as well as superior physical stats I think.

qft.

B5

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 06:26 AM