KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sony=Win?

Sony=Win?
Started by: menokokoro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
menokokoro

Sony=Win?

I don't know why no one is talking about this.

http://proudtobeapoppa.blogspot.com...lit-screen.html

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:08 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's only win for those who can't stand the split screen. I don't mind it though... In fact I think I've always liked it, more or less.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you have to be a really hardcore gamer for this. BEsides with the advent of online gaming i doubt this would benefit many gamers, casual or hardcore. It certainly sounds like a great innovation though and it would make lan parties less cluttered with so many monitors. Although i already feel silly having to wear a headset while i play video games, now i have to wear a headset and glasses...,im good.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 11:43 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think the cheap 3D is more of the selling point than the split screen which is pretty old tech, which I understand you can do yourself on pretty much any tv if you have two pairs of those movie theater glasses and pop out the lens so you have two right lens in one pair and two left in the other.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 05:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

IMO, this kind of idea that should've been thought of before online console gaming existed or when it was still in its infancy... Now it's just, not something I could use much of.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:05 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think the cheap 3D is more of the selling point than the split screen which is pretty old tech, which I understand you can do yourself on pretty much any tv if you have two pairs of those movie theater glasses and pop out the lens so you have two right lens in one pair and two left in the other.
Doing that would make both 'views' 2D, not '3D' like it is with that Sony PS3 Monitor.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jun 13th, 2011 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:08 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, that's true, but what's wrong with 2D? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:09 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Nothing really. I can't stand wearing those awful glasses though, not for an hour. So it blows either way: 3D or 2D from 3D. stick out tongue

I bought the GotY edition for Arkham Asylum, but I never really played the game in 3D.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 08:16 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote