KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daken (Son of Wolverine) vs. X-23

Daken (Son of Wolverine) vs. X-23
Started by: kalani88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kalani88

Daken (Son of Wolverine) vs. X-23

This is my first time posting a thread, hopefully this will go well.

X-23 is a younger female clone of Wolverine, while Daken is supposedly his son. I heard about this guy from a friend of mine, told me that he took down his dad pretty quick, wolvy must have taken it easy on him. Anyway, Daken has the same abilities as Wolverine, healing factor, heighten senses, and 2 sets of claws, 3 on each hand, but no adamantium skeleton.

So who do you think would come on top?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:54 AM
kalani88 is currently offline Click here to Send kalani88 a Private Message Find more posts by kalani88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalani88

Oh and voice your opinion on how it would go if Daken did have a adamantium skeleton

One more thing, feel free to show any scans of ether X or Daken’s feats

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:04 AM
kalani88 is currently offline Click here to Send kalani88 a Private Message Find more posts by kalani88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

daken does have a adamantium skeleton

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:28 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

daken wins this but it would be a good fight, naah it might be a easy win for daken.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:40 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Daken FTW

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:41 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

You know the real loser of this fight?

Us. Comic book fans. Neither character really deserves to exist and they're both tired cliches.

Anyways, Daken wins pretty handily.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:09 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

daken

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soljer

Us. Comic book fans. Neither character really deserves to exist and they're both tired cliches.

Anyways, Daken wins pretty handily.

Maybe the most truthful post I've ever read.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:37 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-23 has a pretty impressive healing factor though, healed a broken neck in an instant.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I despise the offspring of Wolverine

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Flex was suppose to be another child of Wolverine, but at least he wasn't like the traditional feral-type we see all the time.

Anyways Daken for the win

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:14 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Daken
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:31 AM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Can I get an "AMEN"?

stick out tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 03:27 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Both of them punked Wolverine in their fights. X-23's fight was a bit more ownage-worthy then Daken's. X-23 seems to display a greater level of training or fight programming from the Weapon X program.

But I am impressed with Daken. He seems more adept at stealth and assassination. He certainly don't need an adamantium skeleton to beat a person who has an adamantium skeleton. Probably makes him that much faster.

Split 5/10 til i see more from both.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 09:53 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They have Feral-Hate-incest-sex.

Then they produce another litter of Wolverine spawns as retarded as their fanboys.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 01:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Split 5/10 til i see more from both.

I'd go with that

huh Not everyone feels that way. I like X-23 well enough, sure her history is cliched, (grew up in a secret facility, trained to be a mutant weapon) but she's been in some pretty cool comics, NYX for example.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 02:23 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't like anyone in NYX except for Kiden.

X-23 is a pretty decent character though, far better than Daken.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 03:47 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by llagrok
I didn't like anyone in NYX except for Kiden.

X-23 is a pretty decent character though, far better than Daken.

I'd like to see more of Kiden yes

She's pretty powerful

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:57 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

I despised X-23 with a passion until C&C got to write her again. She won me over after her Target X mini. I know I'll probably lose what little credibility I have for stating this but she's a decent character. I like how her personality is so...what's the word, ah yes desensitized. Wolverine was never as "well spoken" as X-23 and that's part of his "charm" I guess but her clear cut factual tone is also a likable trait.
Daken however is a train wreck, him as a character just doesn't work. The character either needs his head chopped off by a magic samurai sword. Or they need to give him to C&C for a much needed revamp.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Feb 16th, 2008 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 09:15 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I despised X-23 with a passion until C&C got to write her again. She won me over after her Target X mini. I know I'll probably lose what little credibility I have for stating this but she's a decent character. I like how her personality is so...what's the word, ah yes desensitized. Wolverine was never as "well spoken" as X-23 and that's part of his "charm" I guess but her clear cut factual tone is also a likable trait.
Daken however is a train wreck, him as a character just doesn't work. The character either needs his head chopped off by a magic samurai sword. Or they need to give him to C&C for a much needed revamp.

Target X was good.

I didn't like her too much in Uncanny X-men though, the whole talk with Psylocke and Savage Land crap. God I hate the Savage Land and those crappy mutants there. I started liking her more and more in New X.men though, hopefully she'll have some good showings in X-force. From what Yost and Kyle says, she's probably going to return to her silent days of being nothing more than a weapon though.

I suppose her and Julian was too much to hope for.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 10:24 PM