KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman

Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman

Wonder Woman VS Invisible Woman (susan richards)

no prep. WW is unequipped. battle is in a massive flat field. IW enters fight invisible & with shields up.

who wins?

1. to KO/incapacitation

2. until one of them is destroyed

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 10:58 PM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

IW has the tools to wins this fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

So does WW. However starting the fight invisible gives IW a big starting advantage IMO.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:10 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

unless she goes for the brain bubble, which is out of charatcer, I dont see her winning a majority. WW would likely find her and bust her shield before sue can suffocate her with the bubble arround her skull - WW has displayed excellent senses while fighting blindfolded

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:15 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
unless she goes for the brain bubble, which is out of charatcer, I dont see her winning a majority. WW would likely find her and bust her shield before sue can suffocate her with the bubble arround her skull - WW has displayed excellent senses while fighting blindfolded

Agreed, Wonder Woman should win, Sue's impressive but aside from the brain bubble she can't really handle a Herald-level foe like Diana.

I'm pretty sure this has been done before too.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 11:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Sue wins this.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 12:27 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Sue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 01:51 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Diana.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 08:52 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

IW, as long as WW doesn't find her in the 1st couple of minutes. Which being invisible + starting distance + sue knowing WW common knowledge (super strong, super fast, very skilled, many physical/mental defenses). Sue will go for something lethal and creative which is what happens when she gets serious.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 12:44 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

just depends on how serious sue wants to get. doesn't have to be a brain bubble--could be a bubble in the lungs that doesn't kill but just causes ww to black out. she can do it invisibly from a distance.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

with cis on the only thing she will do is put a bubble arround her head and wait for her to pass out. WW can blitz the entire field until she stumbles on IW in the time that''ll take

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:47 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Diana aint hitting an Invisible Woman flying around on telekinetic plates with TK defenses that could take Atlantian bombardments.

1. and 2. are not so different she could've killed Serpent amped Thing but she didn't go ahead with it.

Diana punches her bubble manipulation while bubbles move through her throat.

Sue wins this.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:11 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

thumb up

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 04:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by 753
with cis on the only thing she will do is put a bubble arround her head and wait for her to pass out. WW can blitz the entire field until she stumbles on IW in the time that''ll take

Considering how good she is at fighting blind, I don't think she needs to stumble around. She should find Sue fast.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 08:45 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Q99
Considering how good she is at fighting blind, I don't think she needs to stumble around. She should find Sue fast.

i don't think it's that easy. She will be attacked from a unknown origin from things she can't see and most likely she will have a buble around her head of around her being further disorienting her senses.

I do agree if there is anyone that usually fight with sight but later has it taken away, WW is still very amazing. Just don't think she will take the majority here.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 09:59 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

IW can turn her blind by turning her eyenerves invisible (doesn't makes much sense because she should turn herself blind everytime she goes invisible but it works) and can wrap a bubble around her head that she can't hear nor smell a damn thing. In the meantime Sue can just go on a forceplate and take it to the air. And of course bubble in the brain, I honestly don't see how WW wins this, and for the CIS thing this is a forum fight with general knowledge so as soon as she realises that her forceblows won't cut it she will use the bubble method, she threatened Doom recently to do it and she actually started to suffocate Ben Grimm with a bubble in his lungs.

Hell Sue recently created force knifes.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Jul 27th, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 10:04 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
IW can turn her blind by turning her eyenerves invisible (doesn't makes much sense because she should turn herself blind everytime she goes invisible but it works)

Wonder Woman fought Zoom while her optic nerves were burned away by Medusa's venom.

She sparred against Flash and was able to anticipate he was coming by the air currents against her skin.

This is not someone who needs vision, or even sound, to fight at pretty much 100% capacity.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 10:11 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman fought Zoom while her optic nerves were burned away by Medusa's venom.

She sparred against Flash and was able to anticipate he was coming by the air currents against her skin.

This is not someone who needs vision, or even sound, to fight at pretty much 100% capacity.
Yeah but the main problem here is, it's not Sue who will attack she will use her forcefields and will be at a totally different place. She could literally attack omnidirectional even with sharp objects not just blunt force.

Don't get me wrong as soon as things go H2H WW should take this handedly but I seriously doubt that would ever happen.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 10:15 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah but the main problem here is, it's not Sue who will attack she will use her forcefields and will be at a totally different place. She could literally attack omnidirectional even with sharp objects not just blunt force.

But Wonder Woman will still know where Sue is, and be able to go after her.

She can move fast enough that surrounding her with forcefields'll be hard, and she can go for their creator.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 10:18 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Q99
But Wonder Woman will still know where Sue is, and be able to go after her.
How?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 10:20 PM