KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Albert Wesker vs. Master Chief

Albert Wesker vs. Master Chief
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Albert Wesker vs. Master Chief

1: Fist fight

2: Regular weapons for both.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 01:30 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Wesker is going to be one of those annoying flies you can't wait to swat, but the moment keeps eluding you because she is fast and fighting for her life.

Speed = Wesker
Strength = Probably Chief
Durability = Chief--in fact I don't see how Wesker is going to get hurt the CHief
H2H/Gunfight skills = H2H goes to Wesker; gunfight goes to chief.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 01:51 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

agreed. although if Wesker does have one weakness, it's that he has to inject himself with that formula of his or whatever every now and then so if MC can wait it out, then he can use that moment to strike because if Wesker doesn't take it, his strength and speed start to wane.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 03:46 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Is John wearing his armor? If so, he just stands there and allows Albert to break his hands punching it. no expression

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 04:53 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

1. MC

2. MC (almost stomp)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 05:53 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'm not into Halo, but isn't speed Wesker's only significant advantage? If he can't damage Master Chief, I think the winner is obvious.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 06:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wesker will have a tough time getting damage on Chief's suit, if he even can. I think that MC can react to Wesker's speed too so that advantage means little.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 06:24 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

No armor for chief. Should have been a stip.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 06:30 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Without the armor I see Wesker taking the majority most of the time due to his speed and durability.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 01:41 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Is the Chief's strength part of his armor? I thought he could like....flip tanks and stuff.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 02:34 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Flipping tanks/vehicles was just a gameplay convenience since the humans in ODST could do it too IIRC.

Regardless, Wesker loses under normal conditions. I like him better than Chief and can accept that.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 05:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote