KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossunaut vs Juggernaut

Colossunaut vs Juggernaut
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Colossunaut vs Juggernaut

Who wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 01:32 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

There just aren't enough solid feats for Petey to get any response outside of speculation as of yet. Give him a few months. I want to see how well he does against Red Hulk.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 01:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

For Now I Say THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!!!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 02:10 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

If Collossunaut is Piotr's already class 100+ power PLUS the Cytorrak gem boost...........

How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.

Collossunaut FTW........handily I might add.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 04:51 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
If Collossunaut is Piotr's already class 100+ power PLUS the Cytorrak gem boost...........

How can Juggs compete with that? Peter and Juggs were already pretty even. It would be like Juggs fighting 2x himself.

Peter is not the same as he was when he fought Cain way back in that Bar. Some Marvel writer thought it prudent to give him a huge downgrade, and made his omnium physique (or whatever metal it is) into omnium skin. Pete used to be fully composed of that strong alloy, which Wolverine's claws used to bounce off of, and now Wolverine is making him bleed. Or he takes a blast to the chest that rips it open like tin.

The Colossus of today would never be able to go toe to toe with classic Juggernaut. This is why I said that we should wait on future appearances to see exactly how powerful he has become. To add to the idiocy, What WW Hulk did to his arms doesn't even make sense if it was only his skin that was made of alloy. Marvel shit in the pot on this one.

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 10th, 2011 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 08:47 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut wins, unlike kuurth who has high durability, Juggernaut is invunerable...

I have returned

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:08 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.

Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:16 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

T-Bolts Juggy was pretty tough, slapping Thor around and banging with Hyperion.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
T-Bolts Juggy was pretty tough, slapping Thor around and banging with Hyperion.

I agree with that, but I think Colossolnaut beats that version of Cain worse than Hyperion did.

banging with Hyperion.

O_o

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:22 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Did Hyperion actually beat Juggy? I guess I don't recall.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:24 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Not really, but he gave him a beating. Juggs did return the favor though.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:27 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wonder if Namor could have duplicated the beating Colossus gave Kuurth.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:30 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Pete (pre-power up) has never been even with Classic Juggernaut. They're not even in the same league.

Based on feats alone, Classic Juggernaut wins. Pete beats the living he'll out of Thunderbolts Juggernaut though.

So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:32 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.

I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:33 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

While I think current Colossus is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I believe he more powerful than Namor.

I'm still wondering if Colossus had the full power when he fought Kuurth. As mentioned in New Excalibur, when a Juggernaut becomes apostate, a new avatar is chosen, but both are in a weakened state so that one can kill the other and claim the full power.
Whatever happened to Cain after Fear?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:35 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Stoic
So when they had a bar room brawl, while Logan sat on the sidelines and watched was what? That fight wasn't a complete route in Cain's favor either.

I'm not sure what you're getting at? Pete was drunk and Cain knew this. He wanted to spend time with the girl, but Pete wanted to fight. Cain beat him pretty easily, and walked away once Pete was KO'd. I think he even offered to pay for the damage.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:37 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Whatever happened to Cain after Fear?

Nothing as of yet, or at least as far as I have seen. Last panel I saw him in, he was still Kuurth and getting stabbed by Wolverine.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 09:38 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cain is going to remain kuurth permanently

I have returned

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 10:02 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Where did you read that?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 10:11 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Where did you read that?
Don't bother.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 10:17 PM