KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » prototype 3

prototype 3
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

prototype 3

Should they make it?
i know radical has been shut down(****ing disapointment!)
but if another dev team was too buy the rights to the franchise would it be a game worth rebooting? Me personally loved both games

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 01:15 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And here I was hoping this was somebody beating me to the good news there would be another Prototype game but alas, tis but someone devastated of Radical's downfall and now I'm disappointed.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 05:01 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
And here I was hoping this was somebody beating me to the good news there would be another Prototype game but alas, tis but someone devastated of Radical's downfall and now I'm disappointed.
my apologies, im disappointed also, radical developed so many games i remember from my childhood, and also, if there was good news the title would have been 'prototype 3'

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 04:47 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

..they were? ****.

There goes my game focusing on Pariah erm

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 11:17 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I was hoping it would be based on pariah too, imo if they was gonna, they should give us a whole new host of abilities an powers

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 09:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wasn't that fond of their Prototype games

i did like the Scarface game that they did.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 07:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No.

Prototype 2 was a piece of shit.

I'm glad Radical tanked.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 08:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

edit

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 09:36 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

Prototype 2 was a piece of shit.

I'm glad Radical tanked.

Based on one game

that's just a stupid reason for them to tank.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 08:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Radical made brilliant games at the turn of this century, all games **** up sometime
prototype 2 wasnt upto scratch but for me it has good replay value(completed it over 5-6 times)
prototype 1 was amazing.
scarface was great too
hopefully the division is bought by someone incredibly rich and just gives them there credit card and says 'here, go crazy, aint no limit" then i think radical could an would make a masterpiece

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 02:33 PM
DatCanadian

Activision's fault. Just because a good looking game with a great cool concept doesn't sell as your generic fps shooter that turns kids to little whiners doesn't mean you shut down your consumers.

Heard it was a hit on pc though and not much on consoles so they stopped. What a drag

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:07 PM
DatCanadian is currently offline Click here to Send DatCanadian a Private Message Find more posts by DatCanadian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The days of making games for the fans and actually dedicating themselves to make games for people to enjoy, are gone, now its all about the money, Radical was a great, great publisher. Rip lol

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 01:26 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It was always about the money when it comes to AAA games. Maybe 15 years ago, it wasn't but times have changed.

But also, thinking that major developers don't make games for people to enjoy is also crazy. I'm pretty Bethesda, Valve, Rockstar and others make games for people to enjoy but also to make money.

You know how much it cost to make a game now right?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 02:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Yeah, hundreds of thousands to millions, yeah i know some of the older and some rare Dev's make games for the fans but there isnt many left now, take a look at activision now? Even ubisoft with the AC series, it was a brilliant game but then it got boring with no new gameplay was really being put into it, mostly graphics with minor tweaks to gameplay.
The gaming industry isnt as good as it was, sure its making more money, but thats what most dev's are in it for now.
Even THQ has tanked cause they were makin games for the fans and not enough respected that.
Im quite saddened to see THQ & Radical go tbh

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 02:35 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The issue is not companies, it's consumers. They make what people buy.

And most devs are in it for money. Don't know why you think Radical Entertainment is any different. They used to make licensed movie games and a lot of them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2013 02:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote