KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Video Game fusion!!!

Video Game fusion!!!
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Video Game fusion!!!

Barring the cheesy title; what 2 video games do you think would make an excellent video game if combined.

For example lately I've been playing a lot of Last of Us(beaten it like 3 times in a week) and I just couldn't help myself but think and try to remember what other gaming experiences have managed to pull off something like that in me. And the only other game that did it for me was Mass Effect 2.

I have always been a sucker for excellent single player campaigns, and I do admit that I'd take a good single player over competitive/co-op on any single day. Problem is developers are forgetting about SP experiences and are simply focusing too much on MP. Anyway that is besides the point.

I was thinking that a blend of Mass Effect 2's larger than life interactive scope with Last of Us's shooting/survival horror mechanics would make an outstanding experience. These 2 games are probably among my top 10 games of all time and a lovechild between the 2 of them would be great.

What have you?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 05:23 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Call of Duty and Fallout.

You get the excellent gun play mechanics of Call of Duty plus the excellent use of scripted events and you mash it with the open world sandbox of Fallout. Plus the story setting of Fallout.

So basically, a much better version of STALKER.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 08:24 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy and Destiny.

Give Destiny the gameplay depth and variety and sheer potential fun factor of EDC, and EDC the polish and budget of Destiny, and you'd have what I actually hoped for when I began following Destiny.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword and Fallout: New Vegas.

Skyward Sword's overworld was amazing, it was filled with puzzles and enemies and going anywhere at all was really, really fun. If it had been just a little bit bigger, maybe with more of Skyloft available to explore as well, and the crafting system had been a little more in depth, like NV's ammo crafting system for traditional guns, awh lawd I'm salivating. Add in the survivalist elements, too. Yes.

All of that along with SS' amazing combat and boss fights, and it's more involved exploration and plethora of tools to explore with. YES. This must happen.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 10:18 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Legend of Zelda meets Resident Evil.

An epic fantasy quest combined with survival horror elements.

That would be amazing, methinks.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 04:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mario Kart and Grand Theft Auto

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 01:57 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote