KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Deadpool an assassination contest

Wolverine vs Deadpool an assassination contest
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Tongue Wolverine vs Deadpool an assassination contest

Alright Wolverine and Deadpool have both been hired to kill Superman for whatever reason both are given 3 weeks to prepare for the assignment. Deadpool has a sword able to cut through anything but can't use his teleportation and Wolverine is given a strength increase to 20 tons to make sure his claws will get through Superman's durable skin. The assassination takes place in Metropolis, can they gather enough info on Superman to pull the killing and if so who gets it done first?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 09:19 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Which Supes we using?

eh...If its Pre Nu52 Supes, unless Clark is having a a realy bad day I don't see either one being able to pull this off. But I would bet that DP's silliness could let him get the closest.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 04:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They team up and kill every Superman that ever existed.

As a result, we can finally read some good comics from DC.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 04:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

^heh no. no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 05:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Heh. Yes.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

52 Superman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Okay, I'll settle for the team killing 52 different versions of Superman. Even though I'd prefer to wipe out all of them.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:04 PM
Flyattractor

Now if this was a thread where they try to kill Aunt May......nah they couldn't pull that off either.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

The speed/reaction difference between Superman and the assassins is so great, that they would appear as frozen in time to him when they attempted to kill him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:28 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They could ambush him he might be worried about their attacks before it is to late. These guys are and won't hesitate for the killing blow. They have three week to prepare for what they are going to do.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:37 AM
ShadowFyre

I could see them using others to get close to him. Or attack him while he is doing his job posing as Clark Kent. Its not like Superman, or any character is always in Super Battle Mode.

To me, the question reads like this. "Can Logan and DP sneak up on Superman with a one shot kill weapon and three weeks to prepare". Yes, yes they can. So could Black Widow, Bullseye, Deathstroke etc. If they all had a high herald one-shotting piece of equipment.

Thor would be an easier target since he is usually distracted by having his face stuck in a mug of mead or some superheroes vagina. Unlike Clark who only becomes wet and distracted when he sees what the Silver Surfer can do.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:05 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I could see them using others to get close to him. Or attack him while he is doing his job posing as Clark Kent. Its not like Superman, or any character is always in Super Battle Mode.

To me, the question reads like this. "Can Logan and DP sneak up on Superman with a one shot kill weapon and three weeks to prepare". Yes, yes they can. So could Black Widow, Bullseye, Deathstroke etc. If they all had a high herald one-shotting piece of equipment.

Thor would be an easier target since he is usually distracted by having his face stuck in a mug of mead or some superheroes vagina. Unlike Clark who only becomes wet and distracted when he sees what the Silver Surfer can do.

What about h1's Superman? laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:11 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I can't actually see what these two can do?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He would be uncuttable by a blade that can " cut anything".

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:15 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Though, I dont think giving Logan an extra 19 tons in the strength dept would even make supes notice lol. Adamantium either magically cuts things or it doesent.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:17 PM
DarkSaint85

But walk through it in your head - Wolverine/DP would be able to sneak up on Superman?

I mean, DP with a sword is hardly subtle, and Wolverine is a walking metal skeleton - one sniff, and he's found out:

Superman, sniffing out metal inside a man's body:
http://i.imgur.com/gEZBoHI.jpg

As for getting stabbed....
http://i.imgur.com/mf0eDzz.jpg

Yeah, the upgrades won't help.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He knew the metal he sniffed but has he ever sniffed Adamantium plus Wolverine has super senses himself if he gets around Supes and Clark he will know their connection given him other ways to end Superman. Also getting stabbed and be decapitated is another.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Aug 14th, 2015 at 01:37 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But walk through it in your head - Wolverine/DP would be able to sneak up on Superman?

I mean, DP with a sword is hardly subtle, and Wolverine is a walking metal skeleton - one sniff, and he's found out:

Superman, sniffing out metal inside a man's body:
http://i.imgur.com/gEZBoHI.jpg

As for getting stabbed....
http://i.imgur.com/mf0eDzz.jpg

Yeah, the upgrades won't help.

(please log in to view the image)

Clarkie's face when he gets dp'd by Logan and DP.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Adamantium either magically cuts things or it doesent.

Blade sharpens his stakes to the nanopoint, allowing him to pierce through the body armor and shit.

Logan's claws were stated to be honed keen enough to slice through anything.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by golem370
He knew the metal he sniffed but has he ever sniffed Adamantium plus Wolverine has super senses himself if he gets around Supes and Clark he will know their connection given him other ways to end Superman.

I knew someone would try to use that argument, lol.

Have you ever smelled a smell you've never smelt before? What was that like?

You'd be thinking, oh, I've never smelled that before, I wonder what it is. Let's check it out. X-ray vision, on! Or some words to that effect.

Never smelling adamantium before, would make Clark use his other senses - and he'd spot Wolverine.

Wolverine has super senses, true - but nothing, NOTHING like Clark's.

He has sonar:
http://i.imgur.com/ivpl9oZ.png

And can hear things from around the world, whilst in a remote mountain range:
http://i.imgur.com/ilR0PtO.jpg

These two aren't sneaking up.

So what options does he have, knowing he's Clark Kent/Superman? I'm the one who used to argue that if Batman were in the same situation, h e'd target the Kents/Lane etc. DCnU Superman? The Kents are dead. He now hangs out with WW. Good luck threatening her, lol.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 01:41 PM