KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey Questions

Spidey Questions
Started by: KnivesOut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Spidey Questions

I have some spidey questions. what has happend so far int the 'The Others' saga? i have the amazing spiderman one, (ish 527), and also, whats the deal with the iron suit?

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:38 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

also, when wil the new suit come in, what's the civil war all about, and when did spidey get a boss? (saw it in ish 527)

Last edited by KnivesOut on Jan 15th, 2006 at 05:53 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:48 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

If you read the back issues you can get all caught up. smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 10:28 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

I dunno either, I'm not caught up. I don't even know House of M. It'll all settle down in the end and Spidey will be back to normal.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 08:22 PM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Spidey Questions

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pacmaniac
I have some spidey questions. what has happend so far int the 'The Others' saga? i have the amazing spiderman one, (ish 527), and also, whats the deal with the iron suit?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t370808.html

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 09:03 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

thankee kindly

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:09 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

WHO HAS THE BEST SPIDEY SIG.????

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t388354.html

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND VOTE NOW!!!!!!

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:41 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Man ur obsessed.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 02:25 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Is that a bad thing big grinbig grin

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:38 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Depends...r u gonna change your sig?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 04:05 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

My sig will be changed by next week.. and will kick all yalls a$$es... big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:31 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Yalls? Is that even how you spell it?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:56 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

haha, no clue wink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:35 PM
atharpina

It's spelled "y'all". I'm an Okie girl, I'd know.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:29 AM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Well I'm from the Bronx...in the dictonary of slang (real book!!!) It's spell :Ya'll.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 01:59 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

So THAT'S how you spell it.. lol I've been wondering.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 10:15 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

messed

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 12:24 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

It's a conjuntion it think made of You and All.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:57 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Don't know if this is a Spider-Man question, persay, but, in the most recent Ult. Spider-Man, he was with Kitty Pryde (his new girlfriend). Twice during the issue, Kitty Pryde was seen floating/flying, and my question is: Can Kitty Pryde fly? blink

Because if she can, I never knew. messed

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I really don't know. I don't think she can.. But maybe they're under the assumption that if she can do whatever with her molecules (the thing that makes her phase shift through walls) she can do it enough to where she can float.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:50 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote