KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » KoRn

KoRn
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Very true yes and Trash is totally amazing.

IMO best bagpipes section is on Korn though, on the intro to Shoots And Ladders. Its so beautiful happy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:45 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I lover shoots and ladders!! absolutely lover that song! happy

Its amazing indeed. happy

I wish Korn could get back to being Korn they were when they made ''KoRn'' but that isnt gonna happen really messed

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:47 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Trash rocks rock

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 04:10 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
13unnyvg

Untouchables best songs=Blame, Hollow Life, Bottled up inside, Thoughtless, Hating, One more time, Alone i break, Embrace, im hiding , and no one's there.

my favorite korn songs are:
Im Hiding
No one's there
Freak on a leash
Got the life
Dead bodies everywhere
Blind
Falling away from me
Make me bad
Somebody Someone
Adidas
Here to stay
Embrace
Thoughtless
Alone i break
One more time
Hating
Blame
Hollow life
Bottled up inside
if i had to choose 2 songs they would be "Im Hiding" and "No one's there"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:28 AM
13unnyvg is currently offline Click here to Send 13unnyvg a Private Message Find more posts by 13unnyvg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

woah...that is very different from my list.

Blame, Embrace & Wake Up Hate are easily the best songs on Untouchables.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:17 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I loved the singles also from the untouchables. 'Thoughtless' and ''Here to say'' 'Alone I brake' was alright....just....alright.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:24 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Yep Thoughtless and Here To Stay were good, but I despise Alone I Break with every fibre of my being messed

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:17 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Anyone hear their latest single off of their upcoming album? It's pretty solid. Catchy rythm, I like it. Different sound then their prior songs.

Anyways, you can hear it at their website if you are interested.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 07:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Yeah I only heard a brief sample of it, but I think I liked what I heard.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:15 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They have the whole song to hear on their website if you're interested.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathblow
true. best 2 vocalists in my opinion in metal are serj from SOAD and chester from Linkin Park.

Too cute.

Well now I know I don't have to be ashamed at liking Linkin Park through my high school years.

Guess we were all little dumb little pot heads at one time.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:25 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

I didn't like em, I thought he was a good singer

Listened to it properly now and yeah it is pretty good, gotta say though, I like the sound of ''Throw Me Away'' a lot more.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:56 AM
cool_dudes_rule

there ok but not that good.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:36 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Originally posted by Deathblow
I didn't like em, I thought he was a good singer

Listened to it properly now and yeah it is pretty good, gotta say though, I like the sound of ''Throw Me Away'' a lot more.

Eeeewww Chester has coooties sad

Everyone hates Korn nowadays, and I don't think they're so terrible.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

They seem to adhere to the rule of Earlier material = Better material.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

is the lead signer's brother still sing?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:44 PM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dordaness
GOFFIKKING MAN 666!!!one!

Re: KoRn

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
big grin The greatest...ever! up there with tool obviously..wink

I love Korn, i think they revolutionarised new metal! wink Jonathan Davis is amazing...not sure about the last album, its gone all too gothic for them...well compared to the first album it has anyway!

Anyone likes...

first of all its numetal, their new album was a pile mainstream shit their old stuff was awesome, they lost the passion plus head left so by default they have became mildly annoying and crap. and Jon davis is fat now. and the last album isnt gothic at all its just all rappy and shitty and lame. Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:49 PM
Dordaness is currently offline Click here to Send Dordaness a Private Message Find more posts by Dordaness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was an old post. I don't honestly believe she feels Korn are up there with Tool.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

If you look closely, you'll even notice that she used a wink. Sarcasm?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:01 PM
eggmayo

Originally posted by Darth Revan
If you look closely, you'll even notice that she used a wink. Sarcasm?

There's no point explaining that, he used a dancing banana..

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:43 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote