KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » super smash brothers melee 2

super smash brothers melee 2
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

NOT SONIC! Everyone thinks Sonic should be in it!

HE'S A SEGA CHARACTER! Not a Nintendo character!

People just don't know the difference or don't understand, you don't have to ask me to know that....

So no Sonic (even though I'm a HUGE Sonic fan, he can't be seen in a Nintendo fighting game, only Nintendo characters)

Wouldn't it be great to have a Bowser Vs Ganon showdown? Who's the badest bad guy?

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:31 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Ganon would so own Bowser. Aside from the fact that Zelda games are way better than any Mario game, Ganon's got the whole Triforce of Power deal going on, Bowser's got.....spikes. No contest, Ganon rules.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 02:58 AM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol didnt Sega sell all their characters etc. I mean sonic adventures came out for the GC, meaning nintendo have the rights to Sonic. I think its possible for sonic to be in it, strange as it would be.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:14 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Tongue

Hey, spider-venom, you should try asking me, I posted this thread so long ago, and I was the first one to do so. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 01:01 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Viewtiful Joe! He HAS to be in the next one smile C'mon, using all those cool VFX powers to kick Pikachu's ass? SIGN ME UP!! And Silvia good be an unlockable character. That's my two cents smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 02:19 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Krystal(The really hot fox from Starfox adventures)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:36 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

They really could add plenty of characters. Daisy as her own, Toad, Toadette, Wario, Waluigi, the rest of Fox's team, a few more Pokemon for me to smack around, Wind Waker Link, Boo, Baby Bowser, Paratrooper, and the Green turtle. The list is endless, but they can only add people that Nintendo made, and owns.

Capcom owns Viewtiful Joe, Sonic is Sega, etc.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 03:40 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

quote:
Originally posted by Martial_artist
NOT SONIC! Everyone thinks Sonic should be in it!

HE'S A SEGA CHARACTER! Not a Nintendo character!

People just don't know the difference or don't understand, you don't have to ask me to know that....

So no Sonic (even though I'm a HUGE Sonic fan, he can't be seen in a Nintendo fighting game, only Nintendo characters)

Wouldn't it be great to have a Bowser Vs Ganon showdown? Who's the badest bad guy?

yes no sonic!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 04:54 PM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gls
Holy hell

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
lol didnt Sega sell all their characters etc. I mean sonic adventures came out for the GC, meaning nintendo have the rights to Sonic. I think its possible for sonic to be in it, strange as it would be.

no they are making games for all consoles, sonic heroes came out on all 3 major consoles
and btw sonic creator and sonic team leader Yuji Naka has expressed interest in having sonic and mario in a game together

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 05:14 PM
gls is currently offline Click here to Send gls a Private Message Find more posts by gls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Jo, your insane. They're going to take a long time to configure all those..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 07:05 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Is there going to be an actual SSBM 2? I hope so! Anyone know anything about it? Give me a link! big grin

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 06:01 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

ithink the starfox adventure krystal be in this with her staff and afew of its gifts to use or zero from megaman zero series

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:27 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
Jo, your insane. They're going to take a long time to configure all those..

How am I insane? Daisy is already a costume of Peach, and I said that's a list of SOME PEOPLE they could ADD to the roster. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Besides, Melee 2 may not even be coming out for the GameCube, it may be coming out for Revolution.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:25 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by dark1365
Krystal(The really hot fox from Starfox adventures)

Why are you judging...um... video game foxes?

That's a bit weird. sick

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:35 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Why are you judging...um... video game foxes?

That's a bit weird. sick

Hahaha....you should see the Nintendo Power awards for that year. Krystal won, beating out the Beach Spikers girls. Shouldn't be way too suprised. Sounds weird, though, eh?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:19 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lol

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:59 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Banjo and Kazooi! sick
Please God no, that would suck.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 08:44 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

that would be pathetic

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:37 PM
sk8stuff09

according to www.cheatcc.com they are making a SSB 3...a.k.a. melee 2

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:08 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Originally posted by choosewisely
yes no sonic!!

Yep. yes No Sonic! If they did a Sega Beat 'Em up game then yes but Sonic is the only Sega character I like...

It's funny...I was just reading that quote of yours, I read it & thought 'this person knows what they're talking about.' then I look at the name....& it's.....

ME! When my name was Martial_Artist. laughing

Characters I think should be put into the game:

Krystal (some of you think this also)
Zora (I sent this suggestion to a Nintendo magazine, if it's the best you get a prize! I didn't win though... sad I think it's good, attacks were good!)
Goron
Deku
Saria
Toad
Boo (I think they're called that...from Mario)
Ermm...dunno what else...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 07:43 PM