KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs Doomsday

Onslaught vs Doomsday
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Onslaught vs Doomsday

Who would win this bear-none free for all.My bet goes to Onslaught though.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:11 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Me bet goes to Doomsday. He's smart now, 125,000 years of fighting experience, Speed that rivals Supes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:17 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Doomsday can break Onslaughts physical form like Hulk did and have the pleasure of fighting a incorporal enemy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:20 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Onslaught will win do you guys even know who onslaught is.

he has power prof x , mag and more

he will make doomsday to bits

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:51 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I so agree.It took almost all marvels superheros to defeat him.Hulk,Thor,FF,X-men,Spidey(i think),Avengers,Bishop etc.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 02:55 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Onslaught has got this in the bag. Here is a little info on Onslaught:

Height: 6 ft. in Professor X's body, 10 ft. in his own form; could grow more than two stories tall
Weight: 190 lbs. in Professor X's body, 900 lbs. in his own form
Eyes: Field of red
Hair: None

Powers: Onslaught possessed the combined mutant abilities of progenitors Professor X and Magneto. He could induce illusions, temporary mental or physical paralysis, loss of specific memories, or total amnesia; project mind-numbing mental bolts; and sense the presence of mutants within a small radius. Also, Onslaught was able to shape and manipulate magnetic fields, both natural and artificial. Using his powers to augment his strength, he could lift up to 100 tons. Other abilities included telekinesis and astral projection.

It took the combined might of the X-men, the Fantastic Four, and the Avengers to stop him. I know that Doomsday is physically stronger, and will probaly overpower his physical form, but I don't think he'll be able to withstand the telepathic assault of Onslaught. Once his armor is ripped off, how could he hurt something that is pure energy and invulnerable to all physical harm? Doomsday can't be beaten twice the same way huh? Onslaught will will turn Doomsday's mind into jello. A true lobotomy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:16 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He has no organs so how's his brain gonna be scrambled? Which is what I don't understand on how he got smart. He has no blood or anything, and can regenerate instantly.

Plus if he does have a brain he would just get over it eventually, and then Onslaught couldn't do it a second time.

Granted the first time possible Onslaught can take it but the second time Onslaught stands no chance.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:19 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Kento
He has no organs so how's his brain gonna be scrambled? Which is what I don't understand on how he got smart. He has no blood or anything, and can regenerate instantly.

Plus if he does have a brain he would just get over it eventually, and then Onslaught couldn't do it a second time.

Granted the first time possible Onslaught can take it but the second time Onslaught stands no chance.

Which why I laugh when people think Hulk and Juggernaut are a match for this guy. He's the ultimate monster.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:43 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:45 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

laughing Hulk, and Cain are no match for the Thing who killed Superman.

Not to mention he's able to think now, and has 100,000 years of fighting experience, and even stronger than he was then when he first appeared by a whole lot. Beat by Supes once, killed by Imperiex (think thats how u spell it), then beat by Supes again. He's basically gonna be unstoppable now.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 03:56 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Originally posted by Kento

Glad you agreed with me. Onslaught will win their first enounter. And winning that first encounter is all it needs. Oh, under Onslaught's armor, their aren't any organs either. ^__^ And that's the end of that.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:01 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

stick out tongue Depends on what Doomsday. Any one before him being Jokerized possibly but who knows what he is at now.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:08 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

He can have all the smarts in the world but it won't help him punch something with no physical form

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:23 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He can punch stuff that has no physical form. He can adapt to anything. So he could be able to. He did it with the energy guy during Hunter/Prey, and when Supes used sonics to try to make him deaf.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:26 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Did he catch the sonics and throw them back? What the smurf?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:28 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

No he made it where sonics had no effect on his ears. He can adapt to anything that has an effect on him for any short period of time.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:32 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Actually, during most of the time he spent fighting the Avengers and FF etc. , he also had the powers of Nate Grey. It doesn't amtter if Doomsday doesn't have a brain, he has a mind. He has too. He has memories, so there has to be somethig for a telepath to attack. Doomsday will ever get close enough to hit Onslaught.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 04:45 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Question is can a telepath do anything....I know Onslaught is stronger at it than MM but MM couldn't do it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:00 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Onslaught had the power to rip Doomsday body to peice his powers to great for brute stength like doomday.

Stop using shit like his emune to mental attack MM is no match to onslaught when it comes to mind power.

If you use that type of emune to death logic , then hulk should beat onslaught no will get stonger and stonger. But guess what he didn't

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:09 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

well since the thread doesn't say doomsday rex vs. onslaught then we can safely assume it's the Doomsday before he became a sentient being.
While Doomsday is more physically powerful than onslaught perhaps (I mean onslught did punch juggs from canada into new jersey, if anyone has ever trie to punch something far away from them then they know how hard that would be to a 1000 pound guy. that incident still makes me laugh lol), and he doesn't have a mind that onslaught can attack.,,,,in one fight I still say onslaught to versatile and powerful for doomsday to handle in round one.....so onslaught.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 05:59 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote