KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ultimate thing vs ultimate colossus vs ultimate hulk

ultimate thing vs ultimate colossus vs ultimate hulk
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, in my opinion thing is BEYOND 100 TONS because sue said he puts out over 20 tons of strength pressure per square inch on each hand and the thing wrapped his hand around dooms waist so thats like 20 inches so ................. 20 x 20 = 400!!!!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:52 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

and also in a wizard magazine i have it says he CL 100+ and he is now 6'8'' and 1,500 pounds in ultimate.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 03:56 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

You've said this size thing in pretty much every other post. And I doubt that they would have his maximum strength level at 400 tons.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:01 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no that was just mathematically the logical answer cuz think about, everything i said there was true.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:03 PM
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont kno much about ulatimate because its new and i hate new comics but if this were olderversion im sure hulk would prevail and i still think he wins in ultimate simply because colosus is just a teen and not experienced and thing and hulk then that would be a classic fight but hulk would win uless thing got hecca stronger and if he did he would have to get hecca smarter 2 and get better fighting skills cause hulk will always be stronger than thing but if thing got hecca good fightinf skillls and maybe more speed he can win

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:04 PM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea but thats the thing, pardon the pun, the thing has gotten stronger and the hulk has gotten weaker and the hulk no longer gets stronger the angrier he gets.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:07 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

yea he did, in the ultimates when he beat the shit out of the entire team he definatly got stronger the madder he got, he even said something like that didnt he?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:19 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, first of all he didnt beat the crap out of the entire team, thor almost killed him!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 04:21 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

._. no he didnt, he threw a car at thor after he beat him with mlojnir.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 05:53 PM
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

Sorry he didnt throw a car at him after thor named all the injuries he gave him the hulk replied with a smile on his face "nah , Thors hammer just make hulk horny for betty again, hippie!". And in the next panel we see Thor flying backwards into some cars and flipping them up into the air from hitting them so hard. "Almost killed him" hardly.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 07:55 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

I think that ULT THING is the strongest of all the other ULT heros mentioned (HULK, THOR, Colossus) I believe that Marvel is finally giving him his due. IMO

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:07 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
well, in my opinion thing is BEYOND 100 TONS because sue said he puts out over 20 tons of strength pressure per square inch on each hand and the thing wrapped his hand around dooms waist so thats like 20 inches so ................. 20 x 20 = 400!!!!

actually it's only 7 tons per square inch

Attachment: ff.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

The ultimate hulk took out the ultimates if wasp didn't messed with his brain they will be picking up thor and the others up with a pooper scooper.Wizard asked marvel who is the strongest and they the ultimate hulk then the thing. They had the power scale in the wizard 1.ultimate hulk 2. ultimate the thing 3. ultimate thor 4. ultimate colossus 5. ultimate ironman 6. ultimate captain america.

They need to make a ultimate hulk vs. ultimate thing

my vote is ultimate hulk

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 10:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
The ultimate hulk took out the ultimates if wasp didn't messed with his brain they will be picking up thor and the others up with a pooper scooper.Wizard asked marvel who is the strongest and they the ultimate hulk then the thing. They had the power scale in the wizard 1.ultimate hulk 2. ultimate the thing 3. ultimate thor 4. ultimate colossus 5. ultimate ironman 6. ultimate captain america.

They need to make a ultimate hulk vs. ultimate thing

my vote is ultimate hulk

good list... but colossus owned thor big time in ultimate war...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Colossus deserves respect for this alone

Attachment: col1.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

smile

Attachment: col2.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:06 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

big grin

Attachment: col3.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:07 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Ultimate Hulk... :pukes:

Thing wins...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 11:36 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

I have to disagree with you this time. Hulk rules and you knows this man

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 06:35 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Ultimate Thor smacked down Ultimate Hulk...... if he hadn't stopped to ask him if he wanted to surrender he woulda killed him

Ultimate Colossus got the better of Ultimate Thor in their fight...... he must have cheated somehow

Ultimate Hulk took out most of an alien armada and beat the crap out of Iron Man, Captain America and Giant Man..... and managed to survive a beating from Ultimate Thor

Ultimate Thing beat up a giant monster guy and probably has done some other cool stuff that i don't know about yet (only read up to issue 12)

i think Hulk could take out Colossus....... but at the moment i think Thing could take out Hulk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 12th, 2005 05:41 PM