KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Flash vs Superman

The Flash vs Superman
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And what happens if Superman makes multiples of himself with Torqasm Vo, or attacks astrally? Or like I said-- takes out a planet sized chunk of the 'featureless enviroment'. Face it, Flash winning completely relies on Superman either not reacting or trying to race him. Which are both things that are NOT going to happen. Superman has a billion ways to beat Flash. Flash has one of POSSIBLY beating him. Sure, Flash COULD win, a couple out of a hunded maybe. But with the luck Flash's have it's not likely.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:03 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Don't believe what exactly?

Dont believe what you said about Jay entering the speed force and coming back as pure energy. Proof woujld be nice.

You just showed me a comic summary of Jay entering the speedforce without the treadmill. ..?

Where in that summary do you see it state that Jay entered the speedforce at all? You were the one who said he did it to defeat The Rival, but youhave not proven that. Ive never heard of Jay entering the speed force on his own without the use of the cosmic tradmil. You say otherwise. Please prove that.

And what does any of this have to do with what I said earlier: what about all the comics I've mentioned on Barry NOT being way faster than Superman? You're just saying "He's faster because he can use the speedforce", when comics have proven time and time again that this isn't the truth. Any time he's raced any of them he's always been neck and neck with them the whole time, and several times outside of that in actual situations Superman has proven to be the superior over and over again.

First off, ive never said that Barry is way faster than Superman. I just said hes faster. I did imply that Wally is way faster than Barry, thus making him way faster than Superman. The only reason they are so close in the races are to make them interesting. Welcome to comics, as someone once told me.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:04 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by jrodslam
Dont believe what you said about Jay entering the speed force and coming back as pure energy. Proof woujld be nice.

Where in that summary do you see it state that Jay entered the speedforce at all? You were the one who said he did it to defeat The Rival, but youhave not proven that. Ive never heard of Jay entering the speed force on his own without the use of the cosmic tradmil. You say otherwise. Please prove that.

First off, ive never said that Barry is way faster than Superman. I just said hes faster. I did imply that Wally is way faster than Barry, thus making him way faster than Superman. The only reason they are so close in the races are to make them interesting. Welcome to comics, as someone once told me.
Buy the comic, or just go to the comic store and look at it. I don't have a scanner, so either you can live in doubt or go prove me right... One way or another, I'm not kidding. My knowledge of DC comics is hard pressed to rival and I think a lot of people on the forum already know that.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:08 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

If Flash is supposedly can take down a skyfather with ease, he should mop the floor with Superman.

Flash wins.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

And what happens if Superman makes multiples of himself with Torqasm Vo, or attacks astrally? Or like I said-- takes out a planet sized chunk of the 'featureless enviroment'. Face it, Flash winning completely relies on Superman either not reacting or trying to race him. Which are both things that are NOT going to happen. Superman has a billion ways to beat Flash. Flash has one of POSSIBLY beating him. Sure, Flash COULD win, a couple out of a hunded maybe. But with the luck Flash's have it's not likely.

And what if Wally goes and gets kryptonite? Whats a planet sized chunk out of the planet going to do? Flash would already be on the other side of the globe lol. You would consider Superman destroying the planet just to get a victory? Seems like youre getting despirate. Superman would have no choice but not to react, due to all he kinetic energy being stolen. Superman has a billion ways to beat Flash? Debate over. laughing laughing

Flash runs the space-time continuum till the end of time. Superman is dead and he isnt. There, Flash wins.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:10 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

And what if Wally goes and gets kryptonite? Whats a planet sized chunk out of the planet going to do? Flash would already be on the other side of the globe lol. You would consider Superman destroying the planet just to get a victory? Seems like youre getting despirate. Superman would have no choice but not to react, due to all he kinetic energy being stolen. Superman has a billion ways to beat Flash? Debate over. laughing laughing

Flash runs the space-time continuum till the end of time. Superman is dead and he isnt. There, Flash wins.

Superman is immortal, he will live forever.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:11 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Sentry
Superman is immortal, he will live forever.

Really?

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And how about in Sacrifice when Superman reacted faster than Wally could? Or the time he did the caculations and stopped him? Or any number of other times Superman has outclassed Flash?

It's not just the races, Superman except when he means to not be is always right alongside Flash when he's running.

Superman flies in and out of blackholes to warp through space, proving he's faster than light speed inside of a vaccuum, against infinite pull of gravity and even inside of a quantum singularity. You may know your Flash's in theory, but you don't know your Superman.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:13 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

According to a bunch of other people, Superman is immortal.

Jrod, you know I'm talking sarcastic right?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:14 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Also? How will he run and get Kryptonite in or run 'to the end of time' in a featureless enviroment? Don't be silly. lol.
If we're going to play that, Superman dons the Kryptonian Battle Armor, and it's all over.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:18 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Sentry
According to a bunch of other people, Superman is immortal.

Jrod, you know I'm talking sarcastic right?
Technically, Superman is just a couple of feet away from the way end of time, crumpled at Hal Jordan's feet. So he is alive at the end of time.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
jrodslam

Hes still not surviving the end of time. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Flash wins!

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
jrodslam

Technically, Superman is just a couple of feet away from the way end of time, crumpled at Hal Jordan's feet. So he is alive at the end of time.

What? Every living being is gone. Big Bang. Hate to say it but Hals gone too.

Be back later.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:22 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

What? Every living being is gone. Big Bang. Hate to say it but Hals gone too.

Be back later.
Didn't you read zero hour? They were standing at the edge of time?

Also in Zero hour. Flash didn't do anything like that comic, and if he could, I'm sure he would have. Instead, he died. In fact, no Flash survived it.

Last edited by Juntai on Sep 14th, 2005 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:24 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Re: The Flash vs Superman

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Flash and Superman are in a fight to the death.

Featureless environment; no sunlight for Superman, no Legos for Flash.
No weapons, outside influences, preptime, or battlefield removal.

No pre-crisis, or prime, only current, post-crisis Superman and Flash.

Complete bloodlust. All personality traits suppressed; loser will be ressurected.

Discuss.

I've noticed a couple of people mention how powerful Superman will be with "Complete bloodlust. All personality traits suppressed."

Has anybody thought what Wally might be capable of? He has never, as far as I know (and I am talking under correction here) let his wild side take over. We all know Superman is a nice guy but Wally is so far beyond nice it makes me wanna puke, sometimes (look at my sig, I like the Dark Side).

So what would a god of speed, pushed over the edge, with unlimited speed and everything that goes with it, be capable of? If he doesn't care what happens to him, no holds barred, no holding back, with just one purpose in mind - Superman's blood.

Have any of you any idea of what he might be capable of?

Why do you think the writers keep on holding Wally back, by making him a super nice guy, by making us believe he can never use the Speed Force to its full potential?

Because he would rule this universe and every other universe, as well

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:55 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: The Flash vs Superman

Originally posted by Dreampanther
I've noticed a couple of people mention how powerful Superman will be with "Complete bloodlust. All personality traits suppressed."

Has anybody thought what Wally might be capable of? He has never, as far as I know (and I am talking under correction here) let his wild side take over. We all know Superman is a nice guy but Wally is so far beyond nice it makes me wanna puke, sometimes (look at my sig, I like the Dark Side).

So what would a god of speed, pushed over the edge, with unlimited speed and everything that goes with it, be capable of? If he doesn't care what happens to him, no holds barred, no holding back, with just one purpose in mind - Superman's blood.

Have any of you any idea of what he might be capable of?

Why do you think the writers keep on holding Wally back, by making him a super nice guy, by making us believe he can never use the Speed Force to its full potential?

Because he would rule this universe and every other universe, as well
Rival was already the same thing and he got beat already as well? And Superman still outmaneuvers Flash nearly everytime he wants to?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:59 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

How does Superman outmaneuver Flash?

Is he faster than the Flash? Remember, they are not thinking rationally, so there are no tactics - "pure bloodlust" remember?

So, basically, what we are trying to establish is - if these two go head to head, who will survive?

Will Flash be able to vibrate through Superman and make him explode? Will Flash be able to steal Superman's speed, therefore making him a target that is in effect immobile, compared to the speed he is moving? How long will Superman's endurance last - forever?

So what it comes down to is immovable object meets irresistible force.

Result? One big explosion.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:13 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Buy the comic, or just go to the comic store and look at it. I don't have a scanner, so either you can live in doubt or go prove me right... One way or another, I'm not kidding. My knowledge of DC comics is hard pressed to rival and I think a lot of people on the forum already know that.

Can you give a issue number then? smile

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:21 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by dvampire
Can you give a issue number then? smile
JSA 16.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
dvampire
xenogears

JSA 16.

Thanks! thumb up

Made by DW

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 06:36 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote