KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Flash vs Superman

The Flash vs Superman
Started by: Cosmic Cube

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Orestes

It seems to depend mostly on who's writing it, as the characters' respective powers fluxuate wildly. However, imho, Flash's most wildly extreme feats >>> non-PC Superman's, so I guess Flash wins with 1,000 IMPs or whatever.

At least until a writer arbitrarily decides that Superman is actually faster again, and then the cycle repeats itself. wink

"he could......if he needed too....hed juss make up lies about how one was talkin smack bout the other and then they would fight, and after they foughtit out....he would suck the other weakened one into a blackhole." - King KAN explaining how Batman could defeat Thanos and Galactus

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:04 PM
Orestes is currently offline Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I posted a pic a few pages back showing Flash saying he is faster than heat vision. Which he is by the way but when he was outrunning the heat vision Superman was right behind him.

I know Flash is faster than Superman but I dont think the difference is gonna help Flash very much. But then again he can always steal Supermans speed. But on the other hand Superman has his durability, strength, and various vision and hearing powers also that he could use if Flash takes away his speed.

In AOS #642 Superman took out Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, Hawkman, Black Canary, and Flash.

He even made the comment something like "Wally is fast enough to see it coming but not fast enough to do anythig about it."

Flash can win but he must utilize his slight speed advantage wisely.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:08 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

What issue was it that Flash IMP'd Zum?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:59 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I posted a pic a few pages back showing Flash saying he is faster than heat vision. Which he is by the way but when he was outrunning the heat vision Superman was right behind him.

I know Flash is faster than Superman but I dont think the difference is gonna help Flash very much. But then again he can always steal Supermans speed. But on the other hand Superman has his durability, strength, and various vision and hearing powers also that he could use if Flash takes away his speed.

In AOS #642 Superman took out Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, Hawkman, Black Canary, and Flash.

He even made the comment something like "Wally is fast enough to see it coming but not fast enough to do anythig about it."

Flash can win but he must utilize his slight speed advantage wisely.

Not if Flash takes away all his speed. Then his other attacks are literally worthless. He might as well be a statue. Actually, he would be if Flash took away all his strength. I stand corrected to myself.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:30 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Yeah, I've decided it's a draw.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:20 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"What issue was it that Flash IMP'd Zum?"

JLA issue #3 IIRC. First arc by Morrison.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:54 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldenskull777

Why is this so difficult? Superman without a doubt. They both have speed. And no don't say flash is faster they both are the same. In the cartoon hen they raced they were both even. Plus Superman has heat vision. So what if Flash has million punching thingie? Superman deflects bullets man. BULLETS!

Haha the horse is pooping.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:36 PM
Goldenskull777 is currently offline Click here to Send Goldenskull777 a Private Message Find more posts by Goldenskull777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Did you even read any of the arguments?

Because from your statements it seems that you are just a fan of Superman, and know nothing whatsoever about the Flash.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Goldenskull777
Why is this so difficult? Superman without a doubt. They both have speed. And no don't say flash is faster they both are the same. In the cartoon hen they raced they were both even. Plus Superman has heat vision. So what if Flash has million punching thingie? Superman deflects bullets man. BULLETS!

Haha the horse is pooping.

It actually hurt to read your post.

You clearly know nothing about either of them. Or not enough at least.

Flash is far than Superman at their fullest.

Flash's Speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman's speed.

Your problem is that you're basing off of the cartoon.

And Flash can and has easily outrun Superman's heat vision.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:20 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

Superman has to many advantages to lose this, and supermans speed is getting pretty high up there i mean he flew to the sun in seconds and it even takes like 8 min for light to reach the earth from the sun so thats pretty freakin fast, second i mean he can fly that is a HUGE advantage when your fighting someone who cant. I mean im sure i dont have to go over all of Supermans abilities for yall to realize that as tough as the flash is Superman has this one.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:33 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I agree with Dreampanther on this one.

I call it a draw.

Superman may or may not be fast enough to fight Flash.

But I don't think that Flash could hit Supes hard enough to defeat him - IMP or not, Supes is tougher than Zum.

The only way Supes could win is by leaving the battle field and blitzing the surface of the planet with wide-angled heat vision.

But he wouldn't - and in the rules, prob can't - do that.

So I call it a draw - Flash being able to outmaneuvor Supes but being unable to put him down without exhausting himself in the process.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:42 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Flash is beginning to sound like Flash Prime

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 05:47 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I agree with Dreampanther on this one.

I call it a draw.

Superman may or may not be fast enough to fight Flash.

But I don't think that Flash could hit Supes hard enough to defeat him - IMP or not, Supes is tougher than Zum.

The only way Supes could win is by leaving the battle field and blitzing the surface of the planet with wide-angled heat vision.

But he wouldn't - and in the rules, prob can't - do that.

So I call it a draw - Flash being able to outmaneuvor Supes but being unable to put him down without exhausting himself in the process.

Flash exhausting himself?
Wally doesn't tire out, he's substained from SF energy.
100 IMP will K.O. Supes.
You must deal with it, Supes will lose.
Also potentially Wally could just fly, cause he has total control on his molecules, it's just a matter of willpower.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:08 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

Originally posted by K3VIL
100 IMP will K.O. Supes.
Also potentially Wally could just fly, cause he has total control on his molecules, it's just a matter of willpower.

The only flash that could fly was kingdom come flash cause he truly did have coplete control over his molecules and kc flash was way way way tougher then flash could dream of being, so pretty much flash isnt going to touch superman if superman is flying second death stroke was able to stab flash so im pretty sure superman could do it also, and further more superman is able to go alot faster then light speed now in the comics and i believe flash cant considering he could get stuck in the speed force if he does

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by superman302
The only flash that could fly was kingdom come flash cause he truly did have coplete control over his molecules and kc flash was way way way tougher then flash could dream of being, so pretty much flash isnt going to touch superman if superman is flying second death stroke was able to stab flash so im pretty sure superman could do it also, and further more superman is able to go alot faster then light speed now in the comics and i believe flash cant considering he could get stuck in the speed force if he does

...Oh, man. Did you just say Superman is faster than Flash?

Oh Lord...here it comes.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:33 PM
King KAM

Flash can fly....you do realize that wally chooses not to, he likes running....it seems cooler.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 10:52 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by K3VIL
100 IMP will K.O. Supes.

ya he controled his molecules back in the days also, still didn't change much , when he was in the air he couldn't do jack.

Superman is fast enough to land one punch , and that's all he whould need.

I don't remember Flash ever beating Superman ? do you

but there was this time where Superman had the Jla on their Knees

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:12 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
broly112
Wally West

what is an ifinite mass punch and what is speedforce sorry guys im kinda new to this

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:07 AM
broly112 is currently offline Click here to Send broly112 a Private Message Find more posts by broly112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Oh, man. Did you just say Superman is faster than Flash?

Oh Lord...here it comes.

Well if someone can get to the sun in seconds and it takes light 8 min to get there wouldnt that mean that superman is faster then the speed of light roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:50 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by superman302

Flash was stabbed from Deathstroke when he was in his early days at sonic speeds max potential.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:34 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote