KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Graphics OR Gameplay?

Choose your destiny:
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Graphics 2 7.14%
Gameplay 26 92.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Graphics OR Gameplay?
Started by: ChickinMeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Gameplay is much more important than graphics.
I'd rather play a game with dreamcast or N-64 graphics that has excellent gameplay, than play a PS2 game that has bad gameplay

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 10:32 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Old-school games: of course, Gameplay, except Super Mario RPG, that wins for graphics & gameplay.

Gameplay overall though, since alot of old school games are better then games now, with the exception of a short list.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 12:14 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Some old games are way better than todays games but the graphics aren't that good so yes I'd have to agree.

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:08 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Gameplay, but a game with awesome gameplay that had graphics like FFX, then I'd have to go with that game.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 02:42 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I say it loads of times & I'll say it once more... big grin I'm more likely to play games with realistic graphics (Starfox Adventures... :droolio: Jak 2/3, Ratchet & Clank etc...SFA have to be the best graphics I've ever ever saw!)

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:24 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sova D. Nagi
Guardian of Celestial D.

I like a game with good gameplay and at least some deceit graphics.
I still love the old 2D games back on super nintendo entrainment system.

Website.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM
Sova D. Nagi is currently offline Click here to Send Sova D. Nagi a Private Message Find more posts by Sova D. Nagi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I have to good graphics otherwise the game doesn't strike me...but gameplay is always important, that's what makes games games! yes

If a game had rubbish graphics but good gameplay I probably wouldn't know about really, graphics have to be realistic...even though I have Wind Waker but that's Zelda so I had to buy it (dissapointed though!)

the graphics in wind waker werent all that great but, there was great gameplay and storyline( like always lol) Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 04:35 AM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I just read my quote off there & I said "That's what makes games games!" I ment good games, first I put games good so I didn't delete one of the 'games'...confusion...anyway, it made sense.

The WW was nothing like the other Zelda games, walking forests, dungeons...did I mention this before? I did somewhere.

Rescue princesess', in this we had a boat that talked... blink ??? Travelling on water? blink Ganondorf is in an outside fortress in the middle of the sea instead of something like a castle on land...? blink

Sorry for the blink -ing but it's how I feel... blink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:08 PM
ChickinMeat

In my eyes WW is equal in greatness to OoT, i couldnt put WW down when i borrowed it.

I also thought the graphics were exceptional, but i like cell shaded.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:34 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

If this makes sense...I like the graphics, very bright & nice...but...I don't like cel shaded that much...well, I just perfere realistic...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:57 PM