KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » storm VS cap america

storm VS cap america
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

storm VS cap america

this fight takes place ina big wide tall cage with sand for a floor(inferno cage) they are starting on opposite sides of the cage who wins?? keep in mind this is a big cage so storm can easily manuever and the bars that cover the cage are metal. this was inspired of the inferno thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:19 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap dies.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:22 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRW

And the winner is.......... STORM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:24 PM
JRW is currently offline Click here to Send JRW a Private Message Find more posts by JRW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the cage isn't that big

quote: (post)
Originally posted by laydiiplayette
a square 25 square feet long and wide, and about 30 feet high.

it's also got a ceiling so she can't fly out

that's just under 10 metres across....... cap can nail her with the shield from 10 metres before she can conjure up a sandstorm

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

who gave you those measurments?? it has floors and it is way high and big enough for stoem to maneuver. its about the arena sized(storms mini-series) have you watched the show to see it??

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

those figures are a direct quote from laydiiplayette.... as you can see above the actual figures

those are the measurements for the Inferno cage and are the basis for my arguments that Cap would win

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 11:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Storm scores a win for all the brothas and sistas smokin'

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:30 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

it doesn't matter his only hope of winning is hitting her which he can't. storm just has too many ways of dodging it

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'm sorry, i missed the part where storm was given super human reflexes...

oh wait, i didnt, and she doesnt...

25 feet is nothing to someone as experienced as cap...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

She'll fly at mach 3 out of the way of Cap's shield... and right through the cage making a big bloody mess.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:51 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
She'll fly at mach 3 out of the way of Cap's shield... and right through the cage making a big bloody mess.

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 04:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

cap has to throw the shield. unless he's invisable she's going to see it. the shield isn't a heat seaker or at least i've never seen it do that in tho ceomics. she will see he is going to throw it therefore knowing to move or get out ofnthe way. his only hope of winning is to hit her with the shield which he won't be able to cause his first throw right away will miss seeing as she will see it and she has dealt with harder thngs in the danger room

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:08 AM
ZephroCarnelian

Captain America is human perfection.

In terms of reflexes and fighting skill, Storm is nothing to him.

Captain America can disable her with his shield in a splitsecond.

She won't have a chance to summon any lightning bolts etc.

"Feel my wrath puny foe! Lightning of the air, cleanse this place of the foul stench of..."

SMACK!!!!!!!

Falls to the floor with Caps shield sticking into her face...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:13 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

how will that happen when they are on opposite sides of the room. cap isn't flash and will take at least 2 seconds to throw it at top speed. she has didged harder things before what makes this time so diferent??

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:14 AM
ZephroCarnelian

Opposite sides of a small cage.

And Cap could simply throw his shield against the cage - it would bounce around in there like a lethal air-hockey disc. She can't dodge it forever.

And besides - he is the ultimate battle-thinker. He'd outsmart her no problem.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:18 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by stormfront13
how will that happen when they are on opposite sides of the room. cap isn't flash and will take at least 2 seconds to throw it at top speed. she has didged harder things before what makes this time so diferent??

Two seconds? Good god, he's not made of stone. It'd probably be half a second or less depending on how he throws it.

And not only does she have to dodge it but she has to dodge the rebound too, which she won't see.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:24 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Agree. Cap wins.

Whirl....

Storm: "Ha! I dodg..."

SMACK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Meh, I'm kind of on the fence. She can alway zap Cap with hand bolts, which I'm surprised Stormfront hasn't said a million times already, but Cap is pretty quick on the shield.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:26 PM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm wins unless cap gets in close cause throwing the sheild won't cut it.
Storm wins.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 12:32 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

you are seriously underestimating storm. all it takes is one second to duck down. so you are basically saying it will take less than one second for him to throw it and it to make it to her. thats bs and you know it. all it will take is one bolt and cap is out. thats it he is stil human he won't be fighting full force after one. she will take him out before he tryes to do the same to her

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:04 PM