KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Nintendo Revolution

Nintendo Revolution
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kier14matrix

Well you never know.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 11:32 AM
kier14matrix is currently offline Click here to Send kier14matrix a Private Message Find more posts by kier14matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBones

i'm just sad that RE will no longer be on Gamecube...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:34 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

The revolution is and will be my favorite of all these upcoming systems.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:36 PM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

xbox360 will get the customers it needs because of PGR3, Halo3, the controller, and xbox live (i'm one of em)
PS3 will be the best system and i'll have to consider it for GT5, GTA4 series, SOCOM series, and Killzone series
Nintendo's new system sounds sweet because of it's ability to play every nintendo game ever, but nintendo has just lost it's appeal...they need a miracle if they intend to beat out sony or microsoft

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:42 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 113
xbox360 will get the customers it needs because of PGR3, Halo3, the controller, and xbox live (i'm one of em)
PS3 will be the best system and i'll have to consider it for GT5, GTA4 series, SOCOM series, and Killzone series
Nintendo's new system sounds sweet because of it's ability to play every nintendo game ever, but nintendo has just lost it's appeal...they need a miracle if they intend to beat out sony or microsoft

Umm sorry man, that is what was said about Gamecube and it is still the number one system. There is more nintendo fans than Microsoft or Sony fans. Plus it will most definately be cheaper than the competition which will surely be way overpriced.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:23 PM
Burner is currently offline Click here to Send Burner a Private Message Find more posts by Burner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kier14matrix

Originally posted by Burner
Umm sorry man, that is what was said about Gamecube and it is still the number one system. There is more nintendo fans than Microsoft or Sony fans. Plus it will most definately be cheaper than the competition which will surely be way overpriced.

Yeah i agree. Microsoft and Sony will charge an extortionate price for the XBox 360 and PS3 while Nintendo will do what they did with the Gamecube and sell it at a lower price.

Originally posted by 113

Nintendo won't need a miracle. Nintendo have Super Smash Bros as a release title, Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Starfox, Metroid Prime will all come out at some time and fans go crazy for these games. So i really don't know how Nintendo is going to need a miracle.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:57 PM
kier14matrix is currently offline Click here to Send kier14matrix a Private Message Find more posts by kier14matrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would of kind of identified with the person who said how Gamecube might have to struggle to stay in the game. (Pun unintended)

But when you put it like that kier14matrix, I am a believer. Especially when it comes to SuperSmashBrothers.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:12 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kier14matrix

smile

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 12:20 AM
Eat My Ass

I still think nintendo has lost it's appeal to millions of fans...personally i don't know anyone who would buy a system for supersmashbros, pokemon, or starfox....and all those titles were on nintendo 64...all nintendo is doing is recycling the same games..sure every system does that but i have yet to see a really original game/series that's very successul be released for gamecube or ds......the best thing nintendo had and will ever has is Mario...but even the great Mario can't still compete with all the new titles popping up for PS3 and Xbox.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:34 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tales of Symphonia

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 02:49 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

Originally posted by 113
I still think nintendo has lost it's appeal to millions of fans...personally i don't know anyone who would buy a system for supersmashbros, pokemon, or starfox....and all those titles were on nintendo 64...all nintendo is doing is recycling the same games..sure every system does that but i have yet to see a really original game/series that's very successul be released for gamecube or ds......the best thing nintendo had and will ever has is Mario...but even the great Mario can't still compete with all the new titles popping up for PS3 and Xbox.

Umm if a new Mario game comes out it will rack up the buys, its Mario everyone likes mario.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:13 AM
Eat My Ass

Yeah i LOVE Mario, but the best of Mario's days are in the past with the first 3 games...No Mario has ever been able to compete with the original..the original mario was and is the single best game nintendo has ever come up with and in my opinion the best videogame ever made but with that said i still believe nintendo isn't popping out great hardware or software anymore..at least not stuff that appeals to the general populous...maybe nintendo's problem is it's marketing strategy..who knows

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:23 AM
Burner
Rude Boy

Originally posted by 113
Yeah i LOVE Mario, but the best of Mario's days are in the past with the first 3 games...No Mario has ever been able to compete with the original..the original mario was and is the single best game nintendo has ever come up with and in my opinion the best videogame ever made but with that said i still believe nintendo isn't popping out great hardware or software anymore..at least not stuff that appeals to the general populous...maybe nintendo's problem is it's marketing strategy..who knows

......no everyone loved Mario 64 and the mario kart series so....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 03:26 AM
Eat My Ass

i personally hated Mario 64...and the best mariokart was mariokart 64

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:48 AM
Burner
Rude Boy

Originally posted by 113
i personally hated Mario 64...and the best mariokart was mariokart 64

My favorite mariokart is the original on SNES.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:52 AM
Burner
Rude Boy

Have to put this to prove my point on how Sony isn't on the race:

"The PSP does better in the US than in Japan, but it's still not outselling the DS in the states."

Last edited by Burner on Aug 5th, 2005 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:54 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 113

Even though I am already going to get the Nintendo Revolution, I would still just buy it for Super Smash Brothers or Pokemon because I love those games.

And you say that a successful original game/series hasn't been released on the gamecube or DS but there has.
Nintendogs is doing real good on the DS and it hasn't even been released in the US yet so you need to do a little more research before you make big statements like that.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:31 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burner
Rude Boy

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Even though I am already going to get the Nintendo Revolution, I would still just buy it for Super Smash Brothers or Pokemon because I love those games.

And you say that a successful original game/series hasn't been released on the gamecube or DS but there has.
Nintendogs is doing real good on the DS and it hasn't even been released in the US yet so you need to do a little more research before you make big statements like that.

Ya, everyone seems to thing Nintendo isn't doing good when it is really doing the best.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 12:47 AM
Eat My Ass

Originally posted by powerfulone1987

i probabaly haven't heard of this "nintendogs" game or w/e because like you said it hasn't been released in the U.S.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:05 AM