KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman & Cap. America vs. X-team

Spiderman & Cap. America vs. X-team
Started by: FieryBalrog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Havok doesn't typically shoot to kill though. He's always restraining himself.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:20 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Well, she would be a factor...

I love how Angel's been ignored completely...
I see spiderman getting havok in the eyes with a webshot, and webbing angel up.

Spiderman and Cap'n are inteligent so they'd probably take out the long rangeand or people that would cause the biggest problem first, and you can tell by the thread that havok is the most dangerous to them.

Angel would cause problems because he can fly . . .

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Creshosk
I see spiderman getting havok in the eyes with a webshot, and webbing angel up.

Spiderman and Cap'n are inteligent so they'd probably take out the long rangeand or people that would cause the biggest problem first, and you can tell by the thread that havok is the most dangerous to them.

Angel would cause problems because he can fly . . .

How would hitting Havok in the eyes hinder an omnidirectional blast?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:19 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Havok doesn't typically shoot to kill though. He's always restraining himself.

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality,

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:24 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

I love how Angel's been ignored completely...

Who ?

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:25 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by who?-kid
Who ?

stick out tongue

shifty

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:11 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

because he wouldnt know if his teammates were in the clear or not.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:54 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

yeah who's angel? angel

seeing as spidey and cap are now incapable of harming wolverine this match goes to the x side.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:29 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
yeah who's angel? angel

seeing as spidey and cap are now incapable of harming wolverine this match goes to the x side.
I think it ends in a draw, likewise wolverine wouldn't be able to beat Cap'n and spidey. . .

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:42 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

you never agree with me do you? stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:20 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

you never agree with me do you? stick out tongue
Probably not. I gave my reasons for the draw, what are your reasons for the X side winning?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:18 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

no actually I was going for more of a draw anyway.

Angel will be nullified by spidy,and he has the best chance against havok, they could easily beat any of these guys together, but numbers count in the end.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:55 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

no actually I was going for more of a draw anyway.

Angel will be nullified by spidy,and he has the best chance against havok, they could easily beat any of these guys together, but numbers count in the end.

Too bad you don't think that way on the Spidey vs. Cap, DD and Wolvie thread.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:41 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yep but those guys don't fly or shoot reliable blasts, and can't avoid the webbing as easily.

Seriously, I agree with Cresh and you still pick on me, oh well, you all seem to like to do it, give the kid his lollipop I guess.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:55 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could see spidey/cap team working.
Cap is a master at deflecting energy blasts back at, or against others, Havoks blasts will more likely hit angel and wolverine.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:15 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

People. Havok uses omni-directional blasts regularly. In fact he used it when he was only two feet away from Wolverine. He used it against the Goblyn Queen. He used it against Sinester. He'll use it against Spidey and Cap.

What people don't know is that is blasts aren't MEANT to be directed in a single line. His power in it's natural form is omnidirectional. However he redirects his power in a straight line much like older brother. This is precisely why Havok wears the funky looking suit.

One omnidirectional blast at the max and the Avengers-lite are screwed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:53 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Originally posted by Draco69
People. Havok uses omni-directional blasts regularly. In fact he used it when he was only two feet away from Wolverine. He used it against the Goblyn Queen. He used it against Sinester. He'll use it against Spidey and Cap.

What people don't know is that is blasts aren't MEANT to be directed in a single line. His power in it's natural form is omnidirectional. However he redirects his power in a straight line much like older brother. This is precisely why Havok wears the funky looking suit.

One omnidirectional blast at the max and the Avengers-lite are screwed.

but it will hit his teammates, they have to get clear/get phased. In that time, I think Spiderman could possibly put him out of commission.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:47 PM
MrHeavySilence

The X-Men have been outsmarted and infiltrated before

If this is a head on 5 on 2 fight then Spidey/Cap will lose.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:17 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

but it will hit his teammates, they have to get clear/get phased. In that time, I think Spiderman could possibly put him out of commission.

It will take all of two seconds. The X-Men are standing in a group at the start of the battle anyway. They all hold hands. And Havok unleashes a megaton explosion. Spidey aint that fast.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:19 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Draco69
It will take all of two seconds. The X-Men are standing in a group at the start of the battle anyway. They all hold hands. And Havok unleashes a megaton explosion. Spidey aint that fast.
They'd have to discuss that plan first. . . And he'd have to convince them to go along with it.

Which would give Spiderman and Cap'n A the few seconds they need to discuss what to do, so while havok tries to convice the opther's of his plan. . . Cap'n A and Spidey have probably started and *splat* right in the eyes. . .

What'd be great is if this freaked havok out and caused him to go off wiping out his team. . .

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:15 AM