KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW

Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
<<One or two bad showing doesn't matter>>

imagine my stunned amazement!!! lol of course they don't. the showings don't fit your argument.

<<lol can you give me issue numbers lol
last time I checked SS got his ass kicked.>>

i could, but that would require effort. strange needed both thanos and ss, but they would not join forces until their differences were settled so strange transported them to a world and let them have at it. ss won, but thanos got the upperhand when ss refused to kill him and turned his back on thanos. someone probably knows the issue i'm talking about. and it doesn't matter anyway. you'd just chalk it up to another meaningless 'bad showing' lol

<<Thanos has defeated opponents like supes etc and takes care of them.>.

lol like he takes care of thor and ss. yep. and in any event, PERHAPS one on one he could do so. not in this 3 on 1 case though.

by the way, the only reason i'm still debating this after saying i was done was because you never answered my question: why start a thread if you are already convinced the battle is a done deal?

<<in the wizard about a year or more ago they had a thanos vs darksied battel and darksied ended up defeating thanos. and this was a one on one fight>>

pssst, supremthor, he's not gonna buy that. those wizard guys know nothing and it doesn't fit with his argument . . .

smile

You're right. Wizard doesn't know anything. Take a look at some of their lists.

When Thanos and Surfer fought 1 on 1, Surfer got his ass stomped.

Darkseid can't beat Doomsday. Darkseid can't even beat Orion. To think he is on par with Thanos is ludicrous.

Wonder Woman isn't catching Thanos in her lasso. If he wanted to, he could just toss it away via telekinesis. There are so many ways for Superman to die in this fight, it isn't funny. Darkseid is not on Thano's level. He would get owned.

Your arguments are on a serious decline, leo.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:28 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<When Thanos and Surfer fought 1 on 1, Surfer got his ass stomped.>>

obviously. cube has spoken. smile oh, except for that issue i'm talking about . . . but see above if you think i'm looking for it. it wouldn't convince you anymore than it's likely to convince kg. besides, if you're even half as knowledgeable as you make yourself out to be, you probably already know the issue . . .

<<Wonder Woman isn't catching Thanos in her lasso. If he wanted to, he could just toss it away via telekinesis. There are so many ways for Superman to die in this fight, it isn't funny. Darkseid is not on Thano's level. He would get owned.>>

of course. cube says so! lol

<<Your arguments are on a serious decline, leo.>>

lmao!! yah, i hardly managed a cogent argument in the last 5 pages! lol and with all the proof you gave in your post i'm sure you'll have convinced everyone under the age of 12! hahah. just like you're not letting personal animosity and anti-fanboyism enter into our debates lately. honestly, i don't get the animosity. i try to debate fairly, but just because i don't see it your way you try to make things personal? i don't understand.

oh well. to be frank, between yesterday and today i just got word from a small, literary magazine (mythic circle) that they have accepted a fantasy short story i wrote (marks my third published piece), i got a new job i've been looking for AND the pistons crushed the spurs. and you think i'm gonna get bent because some guy is getting hacked off because i disagree with his opinions regarding COMIC BOOK characters!!?? man, step away from the computer, relax and remember what it is we're doing on this forum. this is my last post on this thread as well. i've said everything i need to say in the last 5 pages. if you insist on pursuing . . . whatever it is you're after with me, PM me. let's at least save the rest of the forum the from having to read about it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Askani'son

Thanos would take these guys big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:50 AM
Askani'son is currently offline Click here to Send Askani'son a Private Message Find more posts by Askani'son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote