KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « First ... « 76 77 [78]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

HELOO? hello? hello? *echoing around in the emptyness*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 06:00 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

~Almost looks like we can't do anything in this RP without Kadan~

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:49 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(thats right kaden put me incharge )

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:49 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

Ooc: Hi, guys! I did NOT put JUST YOU in charge, may I remind you, TF. roll eyes (sarcastic) But, since you're the only one around right now, I guess you're in charge. Except when I'm here. stick out tongue

Anyway, I'd love to keep going with this RPG, but I just don't have, you know, a THREE HOUR time committment every night! I have homework and stuff to do, too! Sorry, guys. ^^;

You're all wonderful! happy

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 02:22 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:28 AM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

OoC: huh Why so quiet, Lord Follen? Something the matter?

It looks like someone might be interested in joining, btw. (I got a PM.) So, when they come, be nice, k? wink

Also, does ANYone remember what happened last? ^^; (I feel so stupid; I mean, it's supposed to be MY RPG!)

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:17 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lol i have no clue)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:49 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

laughing out loud well the last thing i remember was we left a cave that had dragons in it....LOL

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:46 PM