KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe

Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I would put IG on the LT level

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:52 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine stops her. shifty

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

or a Shiar laser gun laughing laughing

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:48 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:48 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I can't believe people thought that she was an abstract of TOAA back then?

I remember reading these kind of threads, before I joined. And, I'm like, she never really came across as that powerful to me.

I guess I was right.
(this was also back in the days when I thought Galactus was the most powerful in comics though, so ya...)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 12:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG, the Fanboy of all Fanboys actually made a thread saying it would beat the Marvel U?? BB this is why I use the term.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:27 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ext@nt
OMG, the Fanboy of all Fanboys actually made a thread saying it would beat the Marvel U?? BB this is why I use the term.
I know this.

The reason I'm arguing is not for GS, but for the others that aren't like that, and all they say is that Phoenix would beat SS.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 01:43 AM
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes and I stated why I think he can. But it amazes me the Fanboys have gone to this extent.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 03:01 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote