KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)

in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She's not on the list, and she's probably not in the top 4 but for some reason I associate the words "will power" with Storm.

agreed . Get that F4 b*tch outta here

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:35 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
agreed . Get that F4 b*tch outta here

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 04:40 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

Sue isn't one to be taken lightly. Her husband is the most intelligent man on earth, and her son is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. And she rules the roost.

And Xavier has stood in front of the Goddess with the Cosmic Egg. That doesn't matter. You're comparing apples and oranges. If you mention combat as a measure of willpower, then Xavier doesn't stand a chance compared to the others, because he doesn't often engage in combat. But there is a reason it's said that Xavier has the strongest mind on earth. He's not been the most powerful TP for years now, but he still runs circles around almost the entire MU. Look at what his subconscious created.

I think TPs in general probably have the strongest minds, because that's their province. Some are more sensitive than others, but one rarely encounters a weak-willed TP. Xavier and Jean have both traveled into death with people on more than one occasion. It's one thing to watch it happen, but something totally different to be in the mind.

If we were to put these four people in a room where they could only engage in psychological combat, Xavier would cream the rest.

Now if it were combat, I think it would depend on the situation. For example, if Franklin were in trouble, almost nothing on Earth would stop Sue.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:12 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Psychological combat? As in Sue strutting around in front of Xavier and saying man it feels good to walk and have hair? Or do you mean psychic combat? As in Xavier mindraping all of them.

Remind me again why DD hasn't been replaced by Storm amongst the four.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:26 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr.Strange has "More will power than any human to ever exist, and possibly more than any human to ever exist again!" -The Ancient One.

He isn't in this, but he wins! He winsssss!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:43 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yeap i'd go with him.or DR. doom.....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:55 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

iight

calm down, ron weasley

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:55 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

you better not be calling me that......

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:03 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's talkin' to me I think. But, sadly I don't know who ron weasly is sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:16 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Doom, who on willpower alone can avoid Prof X.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:35 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You don't wanna know about the Ron.............

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:50 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

In the poll I vote for Cap, man's got balls of adamantium. Next the prof, lets face it he's been fighting a losing battle for over half his life and simply refuses to quit. DD comes next, radar sense be dammed the man's blind and still beats up on super villians. Sue generally has back up so I think going solo she'll have the least will power.
Outside the poll, Doom and Strange in a tie for first place

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:41 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

spiderman definitely has some of the strongest willpower, its all his comics are about, his life..............sucks.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:43 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

If we cound DC...Batman and Jordan.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:58 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've always wanted to see Strange become a green lantern, considering he has more will than anyone to ever exist, also, with his magic background, he definatly has an imagination.

Add all that to his alreayd uber power, and you'd have a damn near unbeatable character.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:05 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It would be overkill, do you think he could take onslaught?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:13 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

No one has more willpower than Superman.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:21 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Except Jordan and Batman...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:26 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

ok let me differentiate willpower and courage

COURAGE= cour·age
n.

The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession, confidence, and resolution; bravery.

^^^this is what cap is made of. and apparently he got lots of them or should i say he has "balls of adamatium"

WILLPOWER= will·pow·er or will pow·er
n.

The strength of will to carry out one's decisions, wishes, or plans

now this is what charles and DD (sue in some cases) have that keeps them going,keeps them from giving up.
examples:

a.)charles with his incapability to walk yet his works are on a global scale, and the fact that he will never be fully accepted without prejudice but keeps on fighting for them
b.)DD With his vision problem
c.)and Sue not giving up for anything to rescue her children

got it?

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:43 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
and Sue not giving up for anything to rescue her children

Same could be said about most mothers...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:44 PM