KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)

in term of willpower who is the strongest? (AND I EXPECT NOT LESS THAN 50 REPLIES!!!)
Started by: Pointinel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
b.)DD With his vision problem

And he has extra senses that enable him to see in radar vision...

quote:
a.)charles with his incapability to walk yet his works are on a global scale, and the fact that he will never be fully accepted without prejudice but keeps on fighting for them

Lot of crippled people have business and stuff...and all the X-Men keep fighting for the humans too...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:45 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

the thing is that Cap has BOTH courage AND willpower, he makes tough calls all the time....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:20 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

All of them have courage and willpower in spades, or else they wouldn't be superheroes. All of them have stepped up to the plate and faced seemingly inconquerable odds. All of them have stared death in the face.

I think the point is that even with these disabilities, DD and X excel, while Cap and Sue have no such restrictions.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:47 PM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Here's number 43.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:47 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

cap dude, he goes into a fight expecting to win ....no matter swho he's up against...thats willpower for ya

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:28 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord S
Here's number 43.

you've been keeping count, wierdo?? stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 11:44 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

I'd say top wills in Marvel are Doom and Strange.

Long already showed why Strange is top tier, so I'll show why Doom is.

Doom (with Galactus' power), in his battle against the Beyonder got his leg torn clean off. He then used an astral projection to ask for help from the heroes. They told him to screw off, so he said "F*** it, I'll do it by myself!!".
Doom continued the fight and quickly lost another limb (his arm). He had lost two limbs, and was getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter, but he STILL kept fighting!! Beyonder got tired of slapping him around and started dissecting his body. Doom (almost half dead) shut out the pain and used his big noggin combined with Galactus' cosmic might to lay Beyonder out flat.

He lost an arm and a leg AND half his body was being dissected but Doom kept coming--and defeated an "unbeatable" foe. If that aint willpower I don't know what is...

"No one rivals Doom! There is no power on Earth, no intellect in all creation, to equal mine!!"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:43 AM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

^IM MOVED BY YOUR STORY!

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:58 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

haha you still didnt get 50 posts...you only got 48!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:02 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

the thread is young

i have no doubt it will exceed my expectations

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:04 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

look i gave you number 50!!!!!!!happy?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:04 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

yeah thanks.

makes my day

seriously

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:06 AM
Colossus21

i am glad i helped a mortal today....father thanos will be glad...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:09 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

lol... yall kill me

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:12 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, I am glad, my son.

-Thanos

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:32 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

father is that really you.....it cant be......u left me and mom for that skeleton lady...... no

-rage

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:33 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, she's pretty damn hot. I mean, seriously....you don't expect me to stop sewwing my wild oats because I have a little shiney metal kid do you?
And, I've been watching how you've been looking at Wolverine....and I'm disapointed.

-Thanos

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:39 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

its not me father.......its that other weirdo from the ultimate universe....i got myself an american red head.....when shall you come back father?

-rage

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:41 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

::dead FROM LAUGHTER ::

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:43 AM
Colossus21

father i shall retire to bed now....and i can assure you that i will be performing this act by myself and wolverine.....is no where in my close vicinity...
whistle
-rage

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jul 1st, 2005 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:47 AM