KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Mary Jane must be played by another actress

Mary Jane must be played by another actress
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Halle Berry was born in Cleveland, Ohio.
Someone else could do Storm better, perhaps, but she's what we got. Let's see how her expanded role works in X3.

Sorry I was talking about erica Durance not Halle, I miss quoted Katie-Girl. She asked where was Erica from.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:17 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
groove

Hmmm i agree
kisten dunst is butterz

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:41 AM
groove is currently offline Click here to Send groove a Private Message Find more posts by groove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

I think kirsten dunst could play MJ...if Raimi did the script right, I mean for saying he has like 1000 comics he dosn't show it. MJ was more like Gwen and even Gwen was fun loving and kind of party girly, not as much as MJ, but Dunsts MJ is like a goody tooshoes version of gwen stacy...lol raimi said he didnt want to include gwen cause he didnt want to do her character...then he had GG throw MJ off the bridge, and now Gwen is appearing 2 films later, god he's back to front

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:02 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

I like Kirsten Dunst in the part. The part that won me over was in the first movie, when Peter and her have a small discussion in their backyards after he's taken out the garbage, and after she's run out of her house because of her parents fighting. It was just the small talk that came about between the two of them, from her dreams after high school, to her commenting on Peter's height, that just made her work for me. Plus she's great to look at, especially in that Red Chinese dress from the first movie.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:30 PM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote