KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » G Gundam

favorite gundam series
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
mobile suit gundam 2 16.67%
G gundam 7 58.33%
gundam seed 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

G Gundam
Started by: black_goku#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

((Bored Much Comicman?))

Tadakatsu continued to fire in an obvious patern, waiting for the two combatants to get into the patern, then suddenly reversed it and hit both of them.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 02:20 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~the name is mandolorian~
james being smart and the distance between the two let him dodge one and block the other with his wrist sword

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:46 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu

((Nah, Comicman suits you better>>> ))

Tadakatsu got bored, and went back inside his ship. "Fire all weapons." He said dully, not wanting bloodshed, but prepared to stop it at all cost.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:27 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~i agree it does suit me better i love comicbooks~ "looks like we are partners for a bit" james said to drake hiding something

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:07 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

flys over to the fighting gundams and puts the scyth vbetween them "stop the fighting or i'll kill you both" she could see they were both very skilled pilots but this did not faze he "what is this all about"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:14 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"stay out of thi little girl" james said stabbing the torso of the gundam

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:29 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu

As the female pilot's gundam jumped back from the thrust, 18 missles collided with her back, scrapping her jetpack and nearly causing her suit to explosively decompress. the rest of the barage from the miniscule ship was sent toward the others, none of them taking nearly as much damage as did the girl from the shots.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:25 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james blasted the girl 5 times and then conitinued battleing drake

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:41 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"nobody gets in my way espesially a little girl" james said

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 12:14 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

james continued attacking drake

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 10:38 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

a small pod un ditectable on radar dissembarked from the rappidly exploding gundam "you will regret that you fool" a ship droped out of warp just off the port of the 2 gundams and opens fire with emp charges dissabling the 2 gundams "it isnt very nice to hit a girl you shouldent have hit me" the tractor beam pulled them in both of them were chaind down and the ships in ship gun system traind on the one fals move and bang they would be history

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:57 AM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu

((HAAHA! I'm back!))

The dark dagger screamed through space. It hadn't been seen for quite a while now, and suddenly it came upon the current conflict.

(Somebody update me?)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:38 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

well these 2 nackerd my gundam so i parlized there gundams and brought them abord my ship i have to fix my gundam now but my ship is heavely armed and armored so only sommet like wing zeros cannon could stop me

starts takin parts from the 2 paralized gun dams to mend her own and added a few things from her own inventory.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:40 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you underestimated this gundam" james said and the nexus broke free and freed the other gundam "remember i could have killed you" james said ~i'm so happy~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:56 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

the internal guns opend fire hitting them with 250,000 rounds of gatling lazer causing multiple breaches in there gundams
gets into her mended gundam
"and you undre estimait me" puts the war scyth to the other gundams neck
the same trick wont work twice i now have shields she thought to her self

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:56 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"you have sadly underestimated me the armour on this thing is strong but still she got me i'll have to fall back" james thought "your good, alot better than this other guy maybe we'll run into each again" james said as the nexus transformed into the arch-01 and shot off at mach 6 and quickly dissapeared out of site

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:03 PM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

inside my ship??????
tranceformed into the viper and shot off after him "you aint gettin away that easally"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:10 AM