KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)

Harry Potter and the War of the Wizards (RolePlay)
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
((Is that my cat?))
((No...if you want it to be then shure.))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:18 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"It's Draco's fault he's dead in the first place." Buffy said, slightly angry. She patted Tianna on her shoulder, "You might want to find better company," She started off, "Come Emtrey"

(( Okay))

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:20 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-following buffy slightly sad-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Tianna laughs..."Your right...but Draco was nice to me..." Tianna looks down over the railing.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Emtrey rubbed his small head against Lances leg and mewwed knowingly. "Hey, do you want to share a carriage with Emtrey and I" Buffy asked Lance slightly worried about her friends well being. Then Buffy looked up above her at Tianna "Some people can fool you" She smiled half heartedly

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:24 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

he better hope i never find him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:24 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
Emtrey rubbed his small head against Lances leg and mewwed knowingly. "Hey, do you want to share a carriage with Emtrey and I" Buffy asked Lance slightly worried about her friends well being.
yes i would like that

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:25 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna feels hot tears press into her eyes and runs off.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:26 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"Cool we can stack on chocolate frogs and think up painful curses." Buffy grinned masking her pain. She looked down at the grass as they wandered out to the carriages that brought them to The Hogwarts Express.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:27 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sounds fun -following her wanting revenge but wondering how harry is taking this-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:29 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna sighs and looks for her friends on the Hogwarts Express. "Kate..oops." Tianna closes door slightly blushing.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:33 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy threw herself into a carriage and helped Emtrey in, "Cheer up Lance, do you think Dumbledore would want everyone to sulk around in his memory instead of worring about the real problem." After Lance got into the carriage she closed the door, taking one last look at Dumbledore's tomb, then under her breath whispered "Nitwit Oddment Blubber Tweak."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:34 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yeah you have a point and i haven't forgot the real problem

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:38 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy felt the train jerk and start off, "I will miss him though, he was always so bright, even in these dark times." She swallowed a mouthful of chocolate frog and smiled again. "It'll all be okay."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:43 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yeah i'm sure everything will turn out ok -grabbed a chocolate frog and bit it's head off- i'm really worried about what harry might do

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:47 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"I'm sure whatever Harry does, it'll be for the better, and I'm sure we'll all be by his side when he does it." Buffy moaned and looked down at her feet, "But I can't help but think, what if he doesn't kill Voldemort. What'll happen then?" Emtrey pounced at a chocolate frog hopping around the carriage.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:50 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

((where is everyone?))

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:58 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

well i kinda overheard him talking to ron and hermione about him find i think it was horacruxes or something like that i'm almost positive he will finish him

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:59 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(not sure)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:59 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Buffy sighed and stuffed another frog in her mouth, "I sure hope he does." The evening was starting to drape itself over the train which ment they were almost half way home. "I hope they got my letter" She muttered to herself.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:03 PM