KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Zelda Power of the Goddeses

Zelda Power of the Goddeses
Started by: Movie_Geek_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 50 51 [52]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( laughing out loud it is not that big of a deal. I just shows we do not have what we need to keep this RP going. This is not the first or even second time this has happened. Maybe we can try again when Twilight Princess comes out and there will be more people interested. ))

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:19 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(Yeah. I just wish they made a legend of zelda game for PS2.)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:22 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

((Zelda is Nintendo so Nintendo consoles only. It's the way it goes unfortunetly. I use to say things like that. Here's an idea. In your sig, advertise this thread. So that link-click combo thing so people can get here quick then we should get a least a few people here. yes ))

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 07:42 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( I would do that if we had not already done up to 52 pages of story, If I where to do that I would still want to start over. IF you guys still want to play pick someone to take the story and keep going. I think I will try a new Zelda thread again though.))

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:29 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(the first four eyes are the front ones.)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 10:16 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

can i be a elf

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:42 PM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

(Movie Geek, just do it anyway. Don't start a new thread when you already have one.))

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:34 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

(( You mean start a new story? ))

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:35 PM
Blue Dragon

(Erm, no. Carry on with this one. Just try to get more people to come. Maybe people don't want to be in this roleplay because they don't like the storyline or something.

If so then close this one & create another thread with a totally different story. To be honest, I was kinda getting bored of what I was doing. We need another kind of story.)

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 11:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closed on request.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote