KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Name Your Shame!

Name Your Shame!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaye_Babe
OK THIS MAY BE STUPID AND OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT AS EVERY MOVIE COMES OUT THE STORY FALLS FARTHER AND FARTHER AWAY FROM THE BOOK. LIKE IN NUMBER 4 NEBEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME DIDDNT FIND THE FILLY WEED THING DOBBY DID. I MEAN FOR ONCE IN THE BOOK YOU FEEL LIKE DOBBY IS SMART AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN THEY CHANGED THAT. HOW BIZAR IS THAT?????
1. Caps lock. 2. Learn to spell. 3. Wrong thread. 4. I also noticed this. 5. This has been discussed a lot. Go to the right place.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:21 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I'm looking at what he is saying, and it is funny. Nebel! Nebel Logbutton! stick out tongue And the filly weed! FILLY WEED! *dies laughing*

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:12 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

LoL... have all those threads been made? ....the ones mentioned

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 08:10 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Shaye_Babe
OK THIS MAY BE STUPID AND OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANYBODY NOTICED THAT AS EVERY MOVIE COMES OUT THE STORY FALLS FARTHER AND FARTHER AWAY FROM THE BOOK. LIKE IN NUMBER 4 NEBEL OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME DIDDNT FIND THE FILLY WEED THING DOBBY DID. I MEAN FOR ONCE IN THE BOOK YOU FEEL LIKE DOBBY IS SMART AND STUFF LIKE THAT AND THEN THEY CHANGED THAT. HOW BIZAR IS THAT?????
How bizzare is your spelling?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 05:57 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

What do people think of a whole Slash Appreciation Thread?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 01:33 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Diamonds
What do people think of a whole Slash Appreciation Thread?
It'd like it.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 11:32 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I'll see who else is interested, and if enough people are in favour, I'll create a thread.
Name suggestions?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 09:13 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Bah, I'll make one, about 4 people wanted one, so I'll go ahead.
Title suggestions? How about "Out of the Broom Closet - Slash Appreciation Thread!" (you "come out of the closet" when you tell people you are gay/bi/lesbian, and a magic twist seems good).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:09 PM
siriuswriter

hah! *laughs at the out of the broom closet* do it.... big grin That's what i said to my friends when i told them i was a harry potter nerd. laughing "Guys, I'm coming out of the broom closet." They looked at me strangely, then said they knew it all along.

Dobby's thread could be called... "KMC Members Speak in Third Person Too... The Dobby Appreciation Thread." or something of the like. smile

Anti Lavender? "The Scent for Old Ladies: Anti Lavender."

ETA: Oh. Already been done. *blushes*

For Those Who've Come Out of the Broom Closet might be a good one for self proclaimed Harry Potter geeks to discuss their geekydom... how they got there, etc. Kind of a Harry Potter Anonymous. Would that be out of place?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Last edited by siriuswriter on Jan 24th, 2007 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:33 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I noticed there wasn't a PRO movie thread, so I made one. There seem to be two anti-movie threads, though. "Book worms," and "I Hate the Harry Potter Movies."

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:54 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

How about luna lovegood

smile

I'd Like to make that

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 10:12 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

Slash = good!!!
BTW, there already are some slash threads, like Harry/Draco and Harry/Snape...

And how about a Lucius Malfoy appriciation thread?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:35 AM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

We need a thread for Hedwig and Hagrid!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:42 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote