KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies you've walked out of part way through?

Movies you've walked out of part way through?
Started by: cameron666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I never leave a movie. I payed to see it, so im gonna watch the whole thing. And Four Brothers was great.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:35 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evildeaddesigns
You take a knife and.....

XXX (That vin diesel one)
Was sooooooooooooo bad!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:02 PM
evildeaddesigns is currently offline Click here to Send evildeaddesigns a Private Message Find more posts by evildeaddesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
thanks...last time i bother helping you out in the "whats that song" thread

stick out tongue big grin

You really helped me...I love you...you were absolutely right to do so.....people deserve that kind of treatment....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i have never left a movie when in the pictures but i almost did when watching Envy that was so bad.

and i turned Shaun of the Dead off when watching it in my house cause IMO it sucks

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:54 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

To the person who said xXx, how could you walk out of a movie with Asia Argento in!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by T.M
i have never left a movie when in the pictures but i almost did when watching Envy that was so bad.

and i turned Shaun of the Dead off when watching it in my house cause IMO it sucks

I don't think your opinion is worth much if you didn't like Shaun of the Dead What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I walked out of the movie 'Loser'..I dont even know what possessed me to walk into theatre to watch that crap in the first place...

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:25 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think your opinion is worth much if you didn't like Shaun of the Dead What the f**k?

u are entitled to your opinion about my opinion but i still think the movie was poor was not at all funny.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 05:39 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by T.M
u are entitled to your opinion about my opinion but i still think the movie was poor was not at all funny.

Yeah and you are entitles to that...although it is wrong.....nah I'm just kidding...I just liked that movie...was pretty funny....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:22 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yeah and you are entitles to that...although it is wrong.....nah I'm just kidding...I just liked that movie...was pretty funny....

it was just a big let down for me.

i had heard from everywhere that it was fantastic and it just wasnt for me.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
*Alison*
Pretty on the Inside

LOL

I was going to say something about that, before I saw your post.

I'm still dissapointed with myself for not walking out of the following:
Matrix Reloaded
Matrix Revolutions
Blade: Trinity
And worst of all, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. sick

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 04:06 AM
*Alison* is currently offline Click here to Send *Alison* a Private Message Find more posts by *Alison* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Hmmm I would never, intentionally, walk out on a movie unless I saw the end credits rolling.

But I did walk on "Reign of Fire" , I had an asthma attack and am claustrophobic, so If i had held out till the end of the movie and tried to leave with all those people around, I would have passed out and someone would have found my blue body many mins later.

Did always want to know what happened ( well everyone knew that the humans would win, but how it played out is what I wanted to know). I caught it on cable though.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:18 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by fini
Hmmm I would never, intentionally, walk out on a movie unless I saw the end credits rolling.

But I did walk on "Reign of Fire" , I had an asthma attack and am claustrophobic, so If i had held out till the end of the movie and tried to leave with all those people around, I would have passed out and someone would have found my blue body many mins later.

Did always want to know what happened ( well everyone knew that the humans would win, but how it played out is what I wanted to know). I caught it on cable though.

well that at least is a good reason to leave a movie stick out tongue

Somehow I never realize how sucky movies are when i watch them...just afterwards...or even a week later I think aboot it again and thionk..."man, what a load of crap ROTS was" ....did I say ROTS? I meant to day "that movie"...but ROTS was What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:21 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

LOL, I choose my movies well, so I'm not gonna waste my time and money to watch some shit movie. hehe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:27 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

LOL, I choose my movies well, so I'm not gonna waste my time and money to watch some shit movie. hehe

Well I would agree with you...especially because I do't go to the Cinema to often anyways.....but sometimes you just don't know beforehand...and I waited for ROTS for such a long tie...and people said it was good...and the trailer was good..and I felt so raped afterwards sad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:30 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

LOL, nah, I liked ROTS. Not the whole thing though. Some people from that movie need ACTING LESSONS. It was good, but not great.

But watching that movie on the big screen with the surround sound is amazing. If not for anything else, the scene with Yoda vs ...uhh...whats his name again........was amazing to watch and hear.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:36 PM
Bardock42

Well yes, of course it is an amazing feeliong...but you know the script should have been good too in my opinion...I like Ewan McGregors performance (besides shitty dialouge). And the Fights were rather awesome I must admit.....but its not what I wanted from Star Wars...he turned it into a big Hollywood Blockbuster and forgot the soul...oh well....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:40 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

YEah, from current trends, I AM surprised when I see a really good movies these days.

Remember the almighty buck rules now, and there are a few of us who want more.

Didn't the same thing happen with MAtrix? the first one was blow your mind, WOW, and then the other two were. alright.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:43 PM
Bardock42

YEah, from current trends, I AM surprised when I see a really good movies these days.

Remember the almighty buck rules now, and there are a few of us who want more.

Didn't the same thing happen with MAtrix? the first one was blow your mind, WOW, and then the other two were. alright.

Well I have to say I have seen Batan Begins a months back and that was really awesome...still.....as well as Sin City...great movies.....but you are right...I don't feel like we get lots of great movies for the audiences,...only Brainless Popcorn Flicks (which can be nice once in a while but always...nah)

Now I never actually liked Matrix in the first place but I have heard that the script was planned out from the beginning...I'd agree though...pretty bad those movies...although again i didn't realize it while watching.....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:59 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

HEY you know ,what. The thread is now offtopic. LOL. is there any thread that doesn't go oftopic in here?
Oh dear I've done it again, I went into being of topic while being oftopic.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:07 PM