KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » x-men legends 3 discussion

x-men legends 3 discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
You have a good point who would you have as the villain?

I'm guess Dark Phoenix, Mojo, the She-r, Hellfire Club, Phallanx...I'm hoping it's on PS3 and you can play as members of Xforce and Generation X...assuming they make a Xmen Legends 3.....maybe it'll be called Xmen legends 3: fury of the Dark Phoenix.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 02:59 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Disappear
emma's body would be incinerated by the phoenix after any lengthy possession...

anyway, having the scarlet witch-centric plot mentioned above would be too similar to the supposed plot for XML2, and too dissimilar from HoM. i doubt it'd sell, and i doubt it'd make any comic fans happy.

and will, your custom character would be deadpool's perception of himself?

1) I wasnt planning on making a plot that would appeal to comic book fans, it would appeal to me though stick out tongue

2) My custom character would be Nothing lik Deadpool apart from the powers. Plus Deadpool doesn't have superstrength.......

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Your being abit selfish Will are you trying to be the most unpopular person on my forum or something? stick out tongue laughing out loud evil face roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I like the idea of dark phoenix being the villain and I like the name it actually fit's in and sounds like a proper game.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:07 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Your being abit selfish Will are you trying to be the most unpopular person on my forum or something? stick out tongue laughing out loud evil face roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please explain to me as to how I was being selfish? I merely stated the plot that I felt would be cool, if others didn't think so, their problem. If you check underneath those posts you will find you commented on my plot and you thought it was ok............... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:28 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I said it was ok I'll admit but I didn't know you wanted scarlet witch just for your enjoyment I thought you meant everyone else. And don't you mean "that's their problem", face it not everyone wants scarlet witch Will and I don't think that if the creators made a third game they wouldn't just make it for you they would make it a game that everyone would enjoy...... rolling on floor laughing cool stick out tongue smokin'

Last edited by steverules on Sep 16th, 2005 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I said it was ok I'll admit but I didn't know you wanted scarlet witch just for your enjoyment I thought you meant everyone else. And don't you mean "that's their problem",
face it not everyone wants scarlet witch Will and I don't think that if the creators made a third game they wouldn't just make it for you they would make it a game that everyone would enjoy...... rolling on floor laughing cool stick out tongue smokin'

Thats what I already said read the post again if you want.

I kinda guessed they wouldn't make the game just for me but thanks for pointin that one out, otherwise i couldn't have worked that one out for myself. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:33 PM
steverules
The doctor

Really?I didn't know that even though you said that "the plot would appeal to you" if that's not selfish I don't know what is? Will you may as well give up arguing I can read your mind like a book and I know how I can counter each of your arguments. stick out tongue cool roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin'

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:41 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Please Steve.......do everyone on this forum a favor........buy some comics....X-men ones and read em then you might learn something about what we are talkin about, no?

careful how you insult me young man or I might be tempted to report you to the moderators. i have never ever reported anyone but you are pushing me...........

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
steverules
The doctor

Make my day little girl..... stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing And just so we are clear I have more x-men comics than you so I think I know more than you....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:47 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

You may know me Steve but You don't know my comics. I outstrip your petty comic book knowledge. Half the info you gain is from me! You know NOTHING MWAHAHAHAHA evil face laughing evil face

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:50 PM
steverules
The doctor

I know more than you little girl don't make me do something we'll both regret. And since when did I get my info from you if I know nothing that obviously means you know nothing if I get my info from you (which I don't). evil face rolling on floor laughing smokin' stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:54 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Steve what Comic book knowledge have you ever brought to the table? I was cruising this site whilst you were still looking on Marvel.com or whatever sites you went on back then.

Steve you really should stop firing insults at people it makes you look childish...........

Attachment: blaster-thumb.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:59 PM
steverules
The doctor

What a wonderful picture of you self Will is that before you got the sex change LOL..............

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:14 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

you guys r nuts

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

You should see us at school. But any way now that Will has stopped trying to insult me let's get back to what we would like to see in xml3.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:25 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

i want them to do the hellfire club

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:36 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I have stopped insulting you cos you are not worth the effort but I will advise anyone I speak to on these forums to not visit this thread....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

y would u do that to ur friend

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:56 PM
steverules
The doctor

you stopped insulting me because you knew you couldn't beat me in this argument it started out over something silly any way when I said you were selfish I meant it but I was also joking and don't tell people to not come on to my thread I mean you've insulted me loads in the past and you don't see me telling people not to come on to any of your threads. And why do you keep changing your sig?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:57 PM