KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » x-men legends 3 discussion

x-men legends 3 discussion
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Thanx for sticking up for me crimsonphoenix.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 06:59 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
you stopped insulting me because you knew you couldn't beat me in this argument it started out over something silly any way when I said you were selfish I meant it but I was also joking and don't tell people to not come on to my thread I mean you've insulted me loads in the past and you don't see me telling people not to come on to any of your threads. And why do you keep changing your sig?

laughing

Im very......very....sorry. Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me steve. im also apologising to crimson Phoenix. Im sorry you had to see me and steve argue. Steve I was only joking about telling people not to go on your site, can you ever forgive me?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:02 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

are u guys always like this

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:03 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

And why do you keep changing your sig?

Because I cant decide which one I want to use. does this one look ok?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:03 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
are u guys always like this

Non stop. the thing is me and steve never atually really argue, we just take the mickey outta each other.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 07:04 PM
steverules
The doctor

I forgive you Will I also am very sorry. Maybe instead of trying to take the mickey out of each other all the times we could just concentrate on being good friends. And crimson thankx again you are dare I say a good friend. rolling on floor laughing cool big grin smile Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud angel

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:02 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I am hoping you meant sorry, it's just the LOL,rollin and laughin smilies are makin me wonder.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:04 PM
steverules
The doctor

Back to subject crimson who would you like to see in XML3?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:05 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

shifty

Steve what do you think of my sig?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:17 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Back to subject crimson who would you like to see in XML3?

hellfire club

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:28 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I like it is it from one of the pages in ultimate x-men? Hellfire club sounds pretty good. big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:40 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I like it is it from one of the pages in ultimate x-men? Hellfire club sounds pretty good. big grin

What do you mean? my sig? its from Ultimate X-men 20 big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:48 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah I know it's from ultimate x-men (and now I know what issue) but was it a page from the comic or was it a front cover?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:13 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

It was the front cover. I was gonna use issue 12 which had a close up with one of Xaviers had a red X in it, but I prefer this one.........

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:17 PM
steverules
The doctor

Which avenger would you have as an unlockable in XML3?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:20 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

If avengers were unlockable I would say either Vision or Cap, But Cap would have to be wearing his Ultimate costume with the balaclava and not the helmet one cos it is a cooler costume

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:22 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

How bout you steve?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:22 PM
steverules
The doctor

Hard decision I'd have to go for .......maybe hawkeye and hulk (even if he ain't an avenger no more), hawkeye for long range and hulk for strength and vulnerability

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:26 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I was thinking of Hawkeye at first. Firing his arrows would be really cool in a legends style game.............

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 11:28 PM