KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Make your Own Symbiote

Make your Own Symbiote
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by botcherby
my symbiote would be the host Mary Jane and Black Cat.... so I gots 2. Felica would have the Venom suit, and Mary Jane the Carnage suit. and they would be crazy ass killer symbiote chicks... cool

my favourite symbiote is currently the Pat Toxin. their twisted relationship is hiliarious and the ending of his mini is open enough for his return.

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise.
What happened in the end of Toxins trilogy?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 02:02 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Thunder

Thunder, the son of little known symbiote Lasher, is a symbiote i created. here is his back story.

Michael Fedwire, a terrorist, agreed to go through with some surgery that would genetically infuse a bomb into his body, so that he could set it off whenever he liked, as if he were moving an arm. on the way to the target, a symbiote, left for dead by Lasher, found it's way onto michael, who thought he was halucinating affter the traumatic surgery. when micael triggered the bomb, he was delighted to find that he was still alive, and it was then that Thunder made himaself apparent to him. Thunder is like toxin the in the way that he can talk to the user and doesnt try and eat your brain all the time. he also has the whole, web swining wall crawling sharp tentacle thing. but he also has the explodiness, and an odly heightened spider sense.

there's more, tell me if u like it...

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:01 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

P.S, he's is green and black.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:05 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Alright, mine would be called Voluminous Disease. It would be red, black, and yellow and would analyze the structure of everything it touched and use that knowledge to create a library of different caustic chemicals it could mutate into to best damage the object or subject.

Along with the usual physical enhancements, it would be more adept to jumping. It wouldn't have webbing but would be good at sticking to things.

And it's host would be me! We will meet one night and battle and in the morning you'll wake up with a burning sensation and know that VD has struck!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:54 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Originally posted by botcherby
my symbiote would be the host Mary Jane and Black Cat.... so I gots 2. Felica would have the Venom suit, and Mary Jane the Carnage suit. and they would be crazy ass killer symbiote chicks... cool

my favourite symbiote is currently the Pat Toxin. their twisted relationship is hiliarious and the ending of his mini is open enough for his return.

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise.

You Should make that into a fan fic or Draw some pics.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:14 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Kewl....I have another...
Name: Mayhem
Host: May Parker
Color: Red and Blue.

(This would be good if it were true...)
Scratch that out. Not May!!!!
It goes...
Name: Mayhem
Host: Nathanial Lee Davis II then the III
Colors: Black and Green

Back: Nathanial Lee Daviss II was living with the Parkers as an orphan until his suposivly "dead" father resurfaced and found him. The news terrified Nathan III and he elisted the help of one of the sybiotes (don't know, cant decide.)
The sybiote reproduced and Mayhem was spawned and attached to the insane abusive father. He tracked down his son and after he was defeated Mayhem attached itself to Nathan III. Slicer and Spider-Girl teamed up to seperate them but failed. Nathan III left for the good of his girlfriend only shorly making sure his father was dead.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

BTW....Slicer is for the Ultimate comic. It was the real cure for cancer the one that worked.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:33 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

what u guys think of mine?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:01 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Name: Shadow Goblin
Host: Norman Osborn
Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, can detach small amounts of his symbiote and use them as tracking devices, can blend into any environment.
Color: Varies with environment, has a default red colour when not camoflauged

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:44 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote:
what u guys think of mine?

Cool. cool

I posted this elsewhere, but what the hell.

Name: War
Host: Damia Kassidy, daughter of Cletus Kassidy and Shriek.
Damia was born with psionic abilities, thanks to her mother and from her father was born already infected with spawn of the Carnage symbiote. Ostracized as a mutant, abused, and experimented on since the day she was born she ironically, found the most freedom when she was enslaved by Apocalypse. After further experimenting on her, her master gave her free reign to vent her hatred of humanity for a lifetime of abuse and neglect.
Strength: 80-100 tons (enhanced through Apocalypse's experiments)
Powers: Her symbiote can make a wide range of blades and projectiles while simultaneously acting as a powerful armor. In addition to telepathic and telekinetic abilities she can bring out the "inner darkness" in the minds of her victems--she can corrupt or dominate the minds of those around her.
She has a high pain tolerance due to years of abuse she suffered at the hands of government mutant experiment agencies (sim. to Weapon X)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jan 14th, 2006 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:21 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Cool. cool

I posted this elsewhere, but what the hell.

Name: War
Host: Damia Kassidy, daughter of Cletus Kassidy and Shriek, servant of Apocalypse.
Damia was born with psionic abilities, thanks to her mother and from her father was born already infected with spawn of the Carnage symbiote. Ostracized as a mutant, abused, and experimented on since the day she was born she ironically, found the most freedom when she was enslaved by Apocalypse. After further experimenting on her, her master gave her free reign to vent her hatred of humanity for a lifetime of abuse and neglect.
Strength: 80-100 tons (enhanced through Apocalypse's experiments)
Powers: Her symbiote can make a wide range of blades and projectiles while simultaneously acting as a powerful armor. In addition to telepathic and telekinetic abilities as well as to bring out the inner darkness in the minds of those around her. She can corrupt or dominate the minds of those around her.
She has a high pain tolerance due to years of abuse she suffered at the hands of government mutant experiment agencies (sim. to Weapon X)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Nice one.

Last edited by TheMercurial on Jan 14th, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:23 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Thanks. big grin

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:25 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

What site did you get those pics from? Ive used it beefore but I cant find the address?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:37 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I made / edited those microheroes in MS Paint and I uploaded them to image shack.
Microheroes and templates can be found at:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr
http://www.lilithvonsilver.com/dolls/
http://www.geocities.com/wicket_harley/
http://micromania.bravehost.com/index.htm
http://members.cox.net/microheroes/
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/MICRO...cro-Heroes.html
Also, if you want to make your own, save them as bitmap files and you can save time. smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:49 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Thanks!! smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:57 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

I give you....
Shadow Goblin!

Thanks to Next Venom Girl for the help.

Attachment: shadow goblin final.gif
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:55 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

And again....changing from Norman

Attachment: norman-shadow goblin.gif
This has been downloaded 178 time(s).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:17 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

Sorry, I meant to use this one;

Attachment: norman-shadow goblin4.gif
This has been downloaded 182 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:18 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

What's the official site for micro heros?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:02 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

dunno. but www.geocities.com/wicket_harley is the best one i know. its got plain ones.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:19 PM